• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lots of Products and Consultant Items for Sale

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee for all products purchased directly from a consultant or their website. Customers can return their purchase within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. To find a consultant, customers can use the "Find a Consultant" page on the website or attend a party or event. While consultants do not offer discounts, they may have special promotions available. Some exclusive products can only be purchased through a consultant and not available in retail stores or on the website. Pampered Chef products can also be purchased in many countries outside the United States, but availability and pricing may vary.
pcchefmichelle
Products:
All are brand new, in the box, never used items. Prices do not include shipping.

Pie Crust Shield (1715) $3.75
Plate Caddy (2831) $8.25
Mix 'n Chop (2583) $5
Pastry Mat (1718) $14.50
Hot Pad/Trivet (2156) $5.25
Quikut Paring Knife (1250) $0.75
Spring/Summer 08 Season's Best (1897) I have 4 $0.50 each
Finger Guard (1269) $3.75
Hold n Slice (1102) $1

Paperwork and Other Consultant Products
Condition as described. Price does not include shipping.
Denim Apron (in great condition, worn a few times only) $5
White vinyl tablecloth with PC logo (used only twice) $7
S/S 2009 Theme show binder pages (new in package) $1
24 S/S 2009 Catalogs (brand new, package is opened and 1 is missing, thus 24) $10
2009 Consultant Planner (brand new) $2
Cooking show invitations (plain) I have 3 packages $.50 each
Old Style (2008) Guest Order Order Forms (not sure if theese can these still be used??) I have 37 $5 for all
Drawing Slips (a lot of them are not connected to the pad anymore, but they are all in great shape, not bent or crumbled or anything) There are 75 $0.50 for all
Large black consultant tote that you get when you join $10
Game Day Theme Show Binder Pages (brand new in package) $1.00
Host Planning Show Guides (brand new) I have 33 $1.00 for all

If you are interested, email me at [email protected]. Depending on what you want and where you live, I'll give you a shipping price. Thanks!

Michelle

I emailed you.
:D

FYI- it's against the rules of this forum to list current catalog items for sale here.

Also ... people get around that by saying "PM me for list" of current products.

I emailed you as well! Thanks!

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee for all products purchased directly from a consultant or their website. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

How do I find a consultant to purchase products from?

You can find a consultant near you by visiting the "Find a Consultant" page on our website. Simply enter your zip code and a list of consultants in your area will be provided. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party or event to connect with a consultant and see our products in action.

Do consultants offer any discounts on products?

While consultants do not offer discounts on products, they may have special promotions or offers available. It's always best to check with your consultant for any current deals or specials.

Are there any exclusive products only available through consultants?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers exclusive products that can only be purchased through a consultant. These products are not available in retail stores or on our website. This is just one of the perks of shopping with a consultant!

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products outside of the United States?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a strong international presence and products can be purchased in many countries around the world. However, availability and pricing may vary. Please visit our website to see a list of countries where our products are available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • stephaniekocala
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stephanie Knight
  • Jules711