• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Business Supplies Are Available for Sale?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of business supplies for sale, including catalogs, order forms, business cards, and marketing materials, as well as customized options with the help of their design team. The delivery time for these supplies will depend on the items ordered, with most being delivered within 2 weeks. Discounts are available for bulk orders, but these supplies are only available for purchase by active Pampered Chef consultants.
rompydompy
Rolling Case used ONCE- $70.00 plus shipping
Consultant tote- $10.00 plus shipping
Aprons- $5 for lot plus shipping (flat rate)
Paperwork and Catalogs- $30 must take all, two incomplete starter kits, plus shipping
2 window clings- $5
Lapboards (black with gold logo) BRAND NEW- $30 for 24 plus shipping
Tool Turnabout tote- $10 plus shipping

Email [email protected] if interested, thanks!

Please, if you're interested in these items, email me directly. Also, feel free to make me an offer if you're at all interested but feel the price is too high. I really want these things out of my bedroom :)

1. What types of business supplies does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of business supplies for sale, including catalogs, order forms, business cards, and marketing materials. We also have branded merchandise such as aprons, tote bags, and logoed cooking tools.

2. Can I customize my business supplies with my own logo or information?

Yes, you can customize many of our business supplies with your own logo or information. Our design team can assist with creating personalized materials to help promote your business.

3. How long does it take to receive my business supplies after ordering?

The delivery time for your business supplies will depend on the items you order. Most items will be delivered within 2 weeks of placing your order.

4. Are there any discounts available for purchasing business supplies in bulk?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders of certain business supplies. Please contact our customer service team for more information on bulk pricing.

5. Can I order business supplies if I am not a consultant with Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, our business supplies are only available for purchase by active Pampered Chef consultants. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can sign up on our website or contact a current consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alabama pc cons.
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kittychef
  • Cyork2114
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lori Norris
  • MichaelW