• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Nancy's Artworks Stamps and Catalog Door Hanger Bags

In summary, the "Fs" on Nancy's Artworks Stamps and Catalog Door Hanger Bags refer to the company's special line of stamps that feature fun and festive designs. These stamps can be used on a variety of surfaces, including paper, fabric, wood, and glass. They can be ordered through the company's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. The door hanger bags are reusable and can be cleaned with a damp cloth. It is recommended to clean the stamps with mild soap and water and store them in a cool, dry place.
cat
Gold Member
FOR SALE!
109 plastic catalog door hanger bags with PC Logo printed on them
98 plastic catalog door hanger bags with NO Logo on them (just plain)

(SOLD)I recall paying $5 for 50 bags so I'd like to sell them ALL for $7 plus shipping.

---------------------------------
I also have various brand new Nancy's Artworks rubber stamps: (SOLD)

Set of three stamps (food chopper, mini serving spatula and ice cream dipper) sold for $14.95, I'm asking $3.00 plus shipping

Set of three stamps (stainless whisk, pizza cutter and scraper) sold for $14.95, I'm asking $3.00 plus shipping.

Apple peeler corer stamp (with pictures of a pie, some apples and apple wedger), sold for $8.25, I'm asking for $1.00 plus shipping

Tool turnabout with tools and large round stone stamp, sold for $8.25, I'm asking for $1.00 plus shipping

Pineapple stamp, sold for $5.25, I'm asking for $1.00 plus shipping

Cookie parade stamp (star shaped, heart shaped and flower shaped cookies in a row) sold for $5.25, I'm asking for $1.00 plus shipping

Last edited:
To the consultant who sent me a msg about the stamps AS A VISITOR to CS: I'd love to sell you the rubber stamps, but for some reason, I can't access the message you sent me. I know you said you are from NJ and you want all the stamps, but I don't have any of your info. Could you send me an email at [email protected] so I can get in touch with you?

Thanks!!

PM's you Cat!

The catalog bags have been sold and the rubber stamps are pending payment...thanks for all of your PMs!

Everything is sold, thanks everyone for asking!

1. What are "Fs" on Nancy's Artworks Stamps and Catalog Door Hanger Bags?

The "Fs" on Nancy's Artworks Stamps and Catalog Door Hanger Bags refer to the company's special line of stamps that feature fun and festive designs. These stamps are perfect for adding a personal touch to your door hanger bags and other crafts.

2. Can I use these stamps on other surfaces besides paper?

Yes, our "Fs" stamps can be used on a variety of surfaces such as fabric, wood, and even glass. Just make sure to use the appropriate ink for the surface you are stamping on.

3. How do I order Nancy's Artworks Stamps and Catalog Door Hanger Bags?

You can order our stamps and door hanger bags through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also host a party and earn free products as a hostess.

4. Are the door hanger bags reusable?

Yes, our door hanger bags are made from durable material and can be reused multiple times. Simply wipe them clean with a damp cloth and they are ready to be used again.

5. Are there any special care instructions for the stamps?

To ensure the longevity of your stamps, we recommend cleaning them with mild soap and water after each use. Avoid using harsh chemicals or scrubbing too hard, as this can damage the stamps. Store them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pam Moore
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • Candi_f