• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New "Office on the Go" Product

need...to organize my office. I finally found a system that works well for me, but this sounds like it would be a good addition. I'm going to have to think about it some more though. :)
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Will anyone be investing in this new product from Outward Image? I'm considering it, but of course, I'm a sucker for organizing stuff!! My office is pretty well organized now and I finally found a system for tracking contacts that works great for me, but this sounds good too....of course, I could return it if I decide I don't like it.....something to think about! :)

Here's the info from the website on it:
------------------------

Get it all together AND take it with you!

Are You Ready to Get Totally Organized and Take Control of Your
Direct Sales Business?

Have you ever felt overwhelmed with the volume of information you have to keep track of for your direct sales business?

Are you a "piler" with piles on your desk of important papers and no way to find anything?

What if all your direct sales organizational needs were met in one simple program?

"Office On The Go" is your solution. Not only is it a physical system designed to help you get and stay organized, it's also an educational system, giving you the step-by-step tools and checklists to support you in organizing all areas of your business.

Best of all, "Office On The Go" is totally customizable to your individual business needs. We'll give you the ingredients for organizational success.
How you utilize them is totally up to you.

So get it all together and then take it with you to your shows, host coaching appointments, on vacation, anywhere you travel outside your office!

Here's what you'll receive:

A beautiful, stylish carrying case designed to hide clutter with space for your desktop filer, cell phone, pens/pencils, and a clear sleeve to showcase your catalog or company artwork

A functional, versatile, durable desktop filer (see description below) designed to fit into your exclusive carrying case or sit on it's own on your desk, along with a set of 5 folders to get you started

A documents cd with the following worksheets in Audio Acrobat format:
Party checklists (before and after your party)
Host coaching checklist
Monthly financial tracker worksheet specific to direct sales
Time management worksheet
A comprehensive, step-by-step workbook for setting up and using the Office On The Go system
An Audio CD with bonus training on how to set up your organizational systems...listen while you drive and get organized while you're on the go!
A step-by-step system for keeping track of and accomplishing follow up with your customers, team and recruit leads.
A formatted, customizable label document and a sheet of blank labels ready to be printed...you decide which files to create and what to name them
Add-on desktop filers available to expand and increase the benefits of your system.
The peace of mind in knowing that you're running your business, not the other way around!

The "Office On The Go" desktop filer will hold up to six 1/2" thick letter size hanging folders or 10 file folders. Steady and sturdy enough to stand alone and hold files on your desk or in a drawer, it has cut-out access holes along each side so it can be easily carried or lifted out of the classic carrying case (included). Using multiple desktop filers allows you to manage different areas of your direct sales business, each with several files, while keeping them separate. The desktop filers slip neatly into the lightweight carrying case for maximum portability.

Pre-order your "Office On The Go"
Introductory price of only $99.95 (plus S&H) BUY NOW
(Expected delivery by mid-October)

Need extra desktop filers? Order our Home Base Add On Package with five additional individual filers
$59.95 (plus S&H) (you save $20.00!) BUY NOW

Order additional individual filers separately
$15.95 each (plus S&H) BUY NOW

I responded to the request for input, so I received a coupon for $10 off. I just ordered it today. I do a lot of my calls and such on the road, so I love the idea. It sounds like it will suit my style well. Of course, if it doesn't I can return it, so I don't feel like I have anything to lose.

Yeah, I got the coupon too. I'll probably break down and order it, 'cause I have no self control when it comes to this stuff!! LOL :p Sometimes, I just need to know that I'm not the only one so I don't feel bad about it!! hehe

I'm not sure whether knowing that I ordered it should make you feel better or worse. ;) I'm also a sucker for this type of thing. I'm better than I used to be, though.I've been thinking about this system since they first contacted me about my input. After receiving the recent offer, I gave it several more hours' thought. I've used Julie's stuff before, so I trust it. Also, I really like that it's usable both as both desktop and portable.

I think the fact the YOU are getting it makes me wanna get it too...gotta keep up with the popular folk, ya know! ;)

I do wish she had pics posted. That would probably help me make up my mind. But, the fact that it's guaranteed makes me feel better. Of course, I never return those things, even if they're guaranteed!

Now, see, that's where we differ. I won't hesitate to return it if it doesn't suit me. That's money that could be spent on more office supplies. ;)

You have a good point....I need to learn!! :)

This sounds really neat but there's no way I can afford $100 for it!

If you are on the road a lot, and it helps your business, it will pay for itself. You have to make sure it increases your sales and/or recruiting to have it pay off.

Now you too have me wanting it too!! My van however, looks like a band of gypies lived in it, trashed it and trashed it again!!! I need to look into it more to see if it would REALLY help the hopeless!!:)

Just remember that right now it isn't necessarily available. Marie-France and I participated by offering suggestions, so we were offered a chance to make an advance order and save a little money. Ours won't ship until mid-October. My guess is that it will be available through the website around that time. So, you'll have a little time to think about it, justify it, clean out your van, . . .

how did you guys get this offer? I receive the newsletter, but didn't see this. maybe b/c I've never purchased anything from her?

A month or so ago they asked for input and suggestions. We participated. That's what makes us special. LOL!

I don't remember getting that email. weird.

raebates said:
clean out your van, . . .
Does the Furry Guy own a full sized bulldozer?:eek::yuck::D

There are pics of a prototype on the website. It looks kind of like a hardcase magazine holder that comes with a briefcase. I know it isn't a magazine holder but that is what it looks like sort of.

peichef said:
I don't remember getting that email. weird.

Guess you're not special like Rae and I, as she said!! :p ....just teasin'....you're very special! :)

kaseydee said:
There are pics of a prototype on the website. It looks kind of like a hardcase magazine holder that comes with a briefcase. I know it isn't a magazine holder but that is what it looks like sort of.

Cool! Here it is - http://outwardimage.com/officeonthego.htm

Still debating....I wish the case would hold my planner binder (I use the PC black leather-looking binder)....not sure if it would.

AH...decisions....decisions.....:rolleyes:

I got an email about it today. $100 seems like a lot of $$ for what it appears to be.

peichef said:
I got an email about it today. $100 seems like a lot of $$ for what it appears to be.

Yeah, I know! But, as I said before....I'm a sucker!! haha But, I must say that I have some of Julie's products and they are worth every penny!

Didn't order yet.........still deciding! :)

I think I will wait to see how you guys like it before I order it. I am going to go look at the pictures. Other than the carry case it kinda sounds like those plastic hanging file systems you can buy at WalMart...they are open on the top and look like a small crate. I have been intending to buy a portable file box at WalMart to keep in my van. My biggest problem right now is that the latch on my van's "trunk" is broken so you can't open the back end. So I have to load and unload from the back seat and it is a pain. I used to be able to just put stuff behind my seat but now I am taking 5 kids to school and their is no room with their backpacks and jackets. I have to figure something out though. I need to go to the dealer and get the latch fixed, but don't have time. I hate not being able to keep it neat.

The $99 includes an instructional CD and paperwork. And, Ann, The Furry Guy doesn't have a bulldozer, but he knows someone who does. That person is a friend who says he owes us several favors, so it's available whenever we need it. ;)

1. What exactly is the "Office on the Go" product?

The "Office on the Go" product is a compact set of essential kitchen tools that are perfect for preparing meals and snacks in an office setting. It includes a mini cutting board, paring knife, vegetable peeler, and a small container for storing snacks.

2. Is the "Office on the Go" product dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the components of the "Office on the Go" product are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

3. Can the "Office on the Go" product be used for cooking or just for cutting and prepping?

The "Office on the Go" product is primarily designed for cutting and prepping, but the mini cutting board can also be used as a surface for light cooking, such as making sandwiches or assembling salads.

4. How compact is the "Office on the Go" product?

The "Office on the Go" product is designed to be compact and portable. The cutting board measures 7 inches by 5 inches and the entire set can easily fit in a small bag or drawer for storage.

5. Is the "Office on the Go" product suitable for travel?

Yes, the "Office on the Go" product is perfect for travel as it is small and lightweight. It is also TSA-friendly, so you can bring it with you on flights without any issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Curlyone
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • DebbieJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Pampered-princess
  • NooraK