• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sale: Old Training Tapes - Best Offer!

In summary, the old training tapes are pre-owned and their condition may vary, but we guarantee that they are in good working condition and have been thoroughly inspected for any damage. They are currently on sale at a best offer price, meaning you can make an offer for the price you are willing to pay. There is no warranty offered for the tapes, but we assure you of their working condition. They can be purchased in bulk by making an offer for the total price. Due to the nature of the product, returns are not accepted, but any issues with the purchase can be resolved by contacting us.
amerrigan
I have some old training tapes, NOT CD's, that I would like to get rid of. I will take best offer for them.

"Celebrating Success: Creat a meeting recognition segment that builds excitement and sets expectations for excellence!" by Sue Rusch 2 Tape Series

"Believe & Achieve: The Heart of your business H ow to keep booking and recruiting as the focus of your business" By Beth Jones-Schall 2 tape series

"Sharing the Opportunity Six steps to successful direct sales recruiting" by Beth Jones-Schall 3 tape series

Please let me know if you are interested in any of these!

Thanks!
Andrea

What is the condition of the old training tapes?

The condition of the old training tapes may vary, as they are pre-owned. However, we guarantee that they are in good working condition and have been thoroughly inspected for any damage.

How much do the old training tapes cost?

The old training tapes are on sale and are available for purchase at a best offer price. This means that you can make an offer for the price you are willing to pay and we will consider it.

Do the old training tapes come with a warranty?

We do not offer a warranty for the old training tapes, as they are pre-owned. However, we assure you that they are in good working condition and have been thoroughly inspected for any damage.

Can I purchase the old training tapes in bulk?

Yes, you can purchase the old training tapes in bulk. Simply make an offer for the total price you are willing to pay and we will consider it.

What is the return policy for the old training tapes?

Due to the nature of the product, we do not accept returns for the old training tapes. However, if you encounter any issues with your purchase, please contact us and we will do our best to resolve the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WendyE
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • lt1jane