• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Learn from Direct Sales Guru Julie Anne Jones for Free Tonight?

but I can't do that. It's so hard to get live people on the phone, that if they are actually calling me back you BETCHA I'm going to answer that phone.
WendyE
Not sure if you are familiar with Julie Anne Jones (I think I might of heard about her on here, but not sure). She is a direct sales guru and is really good! I get her blog posts and have purchase a few of her training tapes. She's excellent. She facebooked a link for a free telephone conference tonight that I thought I'd share. It's at 8pm eastern time, so you'll have to get right on it! Here it is....http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://www.dswa.org/tele_class_detail.asp?TeleClassID=741&h=164d6

Didn't see your post in time - how did it go?
Anything you'd care to pass on to us?

It was basically "get what you pay for"
It was free so it wasn't really a whole lot of information.

It was recorded though so if anyone could find a link for it, you could listen. Personally it wasn't worth my time.

Unfortunately, while I've gotten a nugget or two, most of the time, I didn't get much out of Julie's calls. I like Tammy Stanley and Steve Wiltshire alot though. They will also have courses/product to sell, but you still get a ton of information on the free calls. (Just sign up for their newsletters for the invites to the calls when they have them. Even if you can't make the call, MOST of the time they have a playback for later. I at least register for them so I know I"ll get the playback). Steve Wiltshire's website/blog has alot of posts and audio links too, to give you a flavor.Sorry -that turned into an ad for those guys...wasn't meant to be. :D

I like Tammy Stanley and a friend of mine sent me Create a Cash Flow Show by Deb Bixler and I'm loving that series. I take LOTS of notes while I listen to that seminar though so if you're interested in buying it, buy a fresh notebook and pack of pens too!!

Thanks for all the name dropping! Can never have too many resources for ideas and learning. I didn't find the call last night that helpful either. I am starting to find a lot of the material repetative. Maybe she just uses the basics to peak peoples interest and get them to buy her products to learn more. But her basics are good info for newbies. Can't wait to check out all this other info today while I'm snowed in.

We have to remember that this is how they make their living. They are doing these calls to bring people in to buy their system or additional classes or what not. They aren't going to give much away for free.I find most of the "free" calls/seminars/conferences are like 1% new ideas and the rest is stuff everyone already knows or is too generic to really be helpful. And about 50% of the time is a commercial . ;)I listened and got a little out of it. What I really need is advice on how to be better organized. She mentioned a few things and I'm going to work on them. I'd love to get more advice from others though, so I think I'm going to start a thread on it. :DWhat are your thoughts on having "office hours"? I personally can't do that right now, but can definitely see how it would be really good to do it. I will try to gradually start that practice. Like avoiding CS and FB when I'm trying to work on business, so I can be better focused and let the tasks get done more efficiently. One thing that I can't bring myself to do, that she said she does, is to ignore the phone when it rings during your family time. She lets it go to the machine and will get to it during her next office hours. But I can't do that. It's so hard to get live people on the phone, that if they are actually calling me back you BETCHA I'm going to answer that phone. ;) :D

babywings76 said:
What are your thoughts on having "office hours"? I personally can't do that right now, but can definitely see how it would be really good to do it. I will try to gradually start that practice. Like avoiding CS and FB when I'm trying to work on business, so I can be better focused and let the tasks get done more efficiently.

One thing that I can't bring myself to do, that she said she does, is to ignore the phone when it rings during your family time. She lets it go to the machine and will get to it during her next office hours. But I can't do that. It's so hard to get live people on the phone, that if they are actually calling me back you BETCHA I'm going to answer that phone. ;) :D

I'm really trying to work on the "calling hours" part of office hours from 7:30-8 every night and not doing CS or FB, etc. Have not been successful. I hate making phone calls but know it needs to be done.

I agree that if caller ID says it's someone I've been trying to reach, I answer unless it's during dinner. I figure I can call them back in 15 min. and they'll still be available.

What is the "Free Training Call Tonight" all about?

The "Free Training Call Tonight" is a live online session where participants can learn about a specific topic or skill from an expert in the field. It is usually free of charge and can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection.

How can I join the "Free Training Call Tonight"?

To join the "Free Training Call Tonight", you may need to register beforehand by providing your name, email address, and sometimes other details. Once registered, you will receive a link or access code to join the call at the designated time.

What topics are covered in the "Free Training Call Tonight"?

The topics covered in the "Free Training Call Tonight" may vary depending on the organizer and the expert hosting the call. Some common topics include personal development, business strategies, marketing, and technology.

Is the "Free Training Call Tonight" suitable for beginners?

Yes, the "Free Training Call Tonight" is suitable for beginners as it is designed to provide introductory knowledge and practical tips on a specific topic. However, some calls may also cater to intermediate or advanced learners.

Can I ask questions during the "Free Training Call Tonight"?

Yes, most "Free Training Call Tonight" sessions allow participants to ask questions and interact with the host. This is a great opportunity to clarify any doubts or get personalized advice from the expert.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • NooraK