• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Training Calls With Tammy Macdonald

In summary, Tammy MacDonald's live training call was very helpful. She discussed how to increase bookings on your Pampered Chef calendar, create consistency within your calendar, and how to prepare and put work into your Shows to get the number of bookings desired. There is a Q&A segment at the end of the training.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
This came down from my SED who got it from Beth Jacobs. I'm definately planning to listen to these.

Did you miss Tammy MacDonald’s live training call?
PLAYBACK RECORDING INFORMATION FOR TAMMY MACDONALD’S TRAINNG CALLS!
Directors, Please share these 2 calls with your teams!

Tammy MacDonald, Director and Elite Seller
Did you miss any of these 2 calls? Here is the play back information for you!
Using the web link you can listen to each call for FREE on your computer or download it to your MP3 or IPOD!
ALL DOCUMENTS FROM TAMMY ARE INCLUDED HERE FOR YOU!

HOST COACHING FOR A REWARDING SHOW FOR YOU AND YOUR HOST
Dial in: (402) 426-6969 Playback Code: 77203165#
Web Link: http://www.whistletree.com/play/7E19URCSPPGYGQEX
If you have a Show Average that is below $475 and you usually have fewer than 10 guests at your Shows, you will want to listen to this training with Tammy MacDonald, Director and Elite Seller from Rochester, New Hampshire! Tammy has been with The Pampered Chef since May, 1998 and has career sales totaling $849,632.96 and personal sales for 2009 totaling $121,336.73 with 7 qualified recruits.

INCREASING YOUR BOOKINGS FOR 2010
Dial-in: (402) 426-6969 Playback Code: 40550258#
Web Link: http://www.whistletree.com/play/7E19UDYLVZ6L3QEE
Tammy MacDonald, Director and Elite Seller from Rochester, New Hampshire has been with the Pampered Chef almost 13 years. On this call “Increasing Your Bookings for 2010” Tammy ‘s training session is designed to teach you skills to use to enhance your bookings on your Pampered Chef® calendar, create consistency within your calendar and for you to understand the importance of preparing and putting work into your Shows to get the number bookings you desire. There is a Q& A segment at the end of the training! Today is Wednesday, January 27, 2010 and this is Tammy’s PRESENT Pampered Chef® Show Schedule
20 Cooking Shows for February and 7 Catalog Shows
24 Cooking Shows for March and 4 Catalog Shows
18 Cooking Shows for April and 1 Catalog Show
10 Cooking Shows for May
8 Cooking Shows for June
8 Cooking Shows for July
No Fridays left to book until July
No Saturdays left to book until July
Tammy has six customers who have called her this week who she needs to set up for Shows.
Tammy usually averages 3-4 books per Show!

I have already listened to the one about increasing your bookings, very good ideas. I am in Beth Jacobs/Patsy McGoverns downline and Tammy is awesome!

pcjenni said:
I have already listened to the one about increasing your bookings, very good ideas. I am in Beth Jacobs/Patsy McGoverns downline and Tammy is awesome!

How was the recording quality on that one? I started listening to the Host Coaching one and the background noise was distracting and gave me a headache. I am way far down in Beth Jacob's lineage as well.....actually I guess since I rolled-up to my SED recently I'm not so far removed from her anymore.

I listened to the Bookings one and it really gave me a TON of ideas. All I kept thinking is, "I don't do that... I don't do that either... Hmmm... I don't do that!" Guess I'll be making some changes at my 3 shows this week!!!!!Thanks for sharing this with us Linda!!!!!!!!!

What topics are covered in "Training Calls With Tammy Macdonald"?

The training calls cover a variety of topics related to Pampered Chef products, sales strategies, and business development. Some specific topics include new product launches, hostess coaching, and recruiting tips.

How often are the training calls held?

The training calls with Tammy Macdonald are held once a month, typically on the second Thursday of the month. However, dates and times may vary so be sure to check the schedule for the most up-to-date information.

Are the training calls recorded for later viewing?

Yes, all training calls with Tammy Macdonald are recorded and available for viewing on the Pampered Chef Consultant Corner website. This allows consultants to access the information at a convenient time for them.

Are the training calls open to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, all active Pampered Chef consultants are welcome to join the training calls with Tammy Macdonald. It is a great opportunity to learn and grow your business, regardless of your level or experience.

Can I ask questions during the training calls?

Absolutely! The training calls are interactive and encourage participation from all consultants. There will be designated times for questions and Tammy Macdonald will address as many as possible during the call.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcjenn
  • imported_pckrissy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies