• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bookings with Phone Scripts: Tips from Tammy Stanley Fans

In summary, "Boost Your Bookings with Phone Scripts: Tips from Tammy Stanley Fans" is a book written by successful Pampered Chef consultant Tammy Stanley. It offers valuable insights and tips on how to effectively use phone scripts to increase bookings, with real-life examples and practical advice. This book is suitable for both new and experienced consultants in any direct sales business.
babywings76
Gold Member
Okay Tammy Stanley fans out there....I would love some ideas on some phone scripts to use. I need to get some bookings. I'm afraid of being the bad example from Tammy's e-zine where the consultant is too enthusiastic and scares away people. :eek: :D :blushing:I am planning on calling all those people who have attended some shows lately who seemed interested in hosting but wouldn't commit to booking for one reason or other. I guess I need to buy her CD's (but I really can't afford them right now), but I think I get too timid when people come up with an objection. She always knows how to diffuse them and turn it around into a great host coaching type of situation. KWIM?I've been just winging it lately and trying to not rehearse because then I sound fake or sales-pitchy. But, I'm getting nervous to pick up the phone for some reason. It's that self-conscious thing again, where I think I'm doing the "bad" example Tammy refers to. :rolleyes:

Two key things that she mentions:

1. Plan what you're going to say first
2. The more you repeat it, the more natural it will sound

So, in other words, find a script, even on CC in the Online Training center, and rehearse it until it does sound natural to you.

Exactly what Noora said. The biggest thing Tammy stresses is to not wing it. Practice it and as you say it more, it becomes more natural. She even said record yourself saying your script 10 times and then listen to it. You will notice a difference between your 1st recording and your 10th.

What is "Boost Your Bookings with Phone Scripts: Tips from Tammy Stanley Fans"?

"Boost Your Bookings with Phone Scripts: Tips from Tammy Stanley Fans" is a book written by Tammy Stanley, a successful consultant for Pampered Chef. It provides tips and techniques for increasing bookings by using effective phone scripts.

Who is Tammy Stanley?

Tammy Stanley is a top-performing consultant for Pampered Chef with over 10 years of experience. She has been recognized for her exceptional skills in booking and has shared her strategies in this book to help other consultants achieve success.

How can this book help me boost my bookings?

This book provides valuable insights and tips from an experienced consultant on how to use phone scripts effectively to increase bookings. It also includes real-life examples and practical advice to help you implement these strategies in your own business.

Do I need to have experience in sales to benefit from this book?

No, this book is written for anyone who wants to increase their bookings, regardless of their level of experience in sales. It provides easy-to-follow techniques and tips that can be used by both new and experienced consultants.

Is this book only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the tips and techniques shared in this book can be applied to any direct sales business. Whether you are a consultant for Pampered Chef or another company, you can benefit from the strategies outlined in this book.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
Wildfire