• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Script Ideas for Phone Calls for a Grand Opening

In summary, reassure your recruit that it's normal to feel nervous before a Grand Opening and encourage her to continue promoting the event. Remind her to focus on building connections and being genuine in her script. Finally, remind her to stay positive and persistent in her business efforts.
babywings76
Gold Member
My new recruit is getting a little nervous about her Grand Opening. She only has 2 people coming so far, and both are people who have booked parties with her to help her get started. She's concerned that she won't get any orders for this show to count. Any advice you think I should give her?

She's hosted before with very successful parties, but has said that this time the people who usually say yes have said no. She's a little concerned...

She has mailed out invitation flyers, done e-mails & FB. I'm going to encourage her to make phone calls this week to everyone.

She's worked on her list of 100, but I'm going to recommend she go over that again. I was thinking I'd also e-mail her the 50 Guests in 5 Minutes just so she can see if it has any different categories listed that might spark some ideas on new people to invite. Then encourage her to make the phone calls to everyone on the list.

Any recommendations on a script for a Grand Opening party?

A Grand Opening script should focus on introducing the company, describing the products, and providing incentives for guests to purchase. Here are a few tips to get started:1. Start strong by making a grand entrance and giving a warm welcome to all your guests. 2. Introduce yourself, your company, and your products. Explain why your products are different and why they are special. 3. Offer incentives like discounts, free gifts, or special packages for those who purchase at the party. 4. Provide entertainment such as music, games, or even a raffle. This will help keep your guests engaged and excited about the event. 5. Don't forget to thank your guests for attending and ask them to spread the word about your party.

First of all, remind your recruit that it's completely normal to feel nervous and anxious before a big event like a Grand Opening. It's a sign that she cares about her business and wants it to be successful. Encourage her to take a deep breath and remember that the success of her business is not solely dependent on this one event.Remind her that the two people who have booked parties with her are already showing their support and belief in her business. This is a great start and they may even bring along additional guests to the Grand Opening.Encourage her to continue promoting the event through all channels - social media, emails, and phone calls. She can also reach out to friends and family and ask them to spread the word and invite their own contacts.For the script, encourage her to keep it simple and genuine. She can start by introducing herself and thanking everyone for coming. She can then explain a bit about her business, the products she offers, and the special deals and promotions available at the Grand Opening. She can also share her personal story and why she decided to become a consultant for this company. This will help create a connection with the guests and make them more likely to support her business.Remind her that even if she doesn't get any orders at the event, it's still a great opportunity for her to network and make connections for future parties and potential customers. She can also offer incentives for guests to book their own parties or refer friends to her business.Lastly, remind her that success takes time and effort. It's important for her to stay positive and keep working towards her goals. With dedication and persistence, she will see the results she desires.

1. What should I say when calling potential customers for our grand opening?

When making phone calls for our grand opening, it's important to introduce yourself and the company, mention the date and location of the event, and highlight any special promotions or deals that will be available. You can also invite them to bring a friend or family member to the event.

2. How can I make my phone calls sound more personable?

To make your phone calls sound more personable, try to use a friendly tone and use the customer's name if possible. You can also mention something specific about the customer, such as a previous purchase or their interest in a particular product. This will make the call feel more personal and less like a sales pitch.

3. What are some creative script ideas for phone calls?

A great way to make your phone calls more creative is by incorporating a game or contest into the conversation. For example, you can ask the customer to guess how many products will be featured at the grand opening or offer a prize for the first person to arrive at the event. This will make the call more engaging and memorable for the customer.

4. How can I handle objections or rejections during the phone call?

If a customer objects or rejects your invitation to the grand opening, it's important to remain positive and respectful. You can offer to send them more information about the event or a special discount for a future purchase. If they are not interested, thank them for their time and move on to the next call.

5. Is it necessary to have a script for phone calls?

While having a script can be helpful, it's not necessary to stick to it word for word. It's important to have a general outline of what you want to say and be prepared to adapt to each customer's response. This will make the call feel more natural and genuine, which can lead to a better response from potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amerrigan