• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Phone Script- Grand Opening Show

In summary, here are a few suggestions for a phone script to use when making reminder calls for the upcoming Grand Opening show. Remember to introduce yourself as a team member or mentor, mention the date and time of the event, and offer options for attending or placing an order if the person is unable to attend. Keep the tone friendly and genuine, and end the call with a reminder of the event details. Best of luck to your recruit on her show!
mrssyvo
My newest recruit is having her Grand Opening show on Monday. Does anyone have a phone script for her to use when making reminder calls. She sent out 66 invites, and will be calling them all this weekend. I am looking for a pohone script for her to use, that will help her ask for bookings if they can not come- something for a Grand Opening Show.

Hello, My name is [name], and I am calling about the Grand Opening Show I sent you an invitation for. The show will be held on Monday at [time] and I wanted to make sure you had the details and check in with you to see if you were able to attend. If you are not able to attend, I would love to hear your feedback on how we can make the show better or what kind of shows you would like to see in the future.We'd love to have you join us, either in person or by booking a performance for a later date. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, pampered chef consultant

Hey there! Congrats on your newest recruit's Grand Opening show! It's always exciting to see new consultants getting started.As for a phone script, here are a few suggestions:1. Start with a friendly greeting and introduce yourself as the consultant's mentor or team member.2. Mention the date and time of the Grand Opening show and ask if they received the invitation.3. If they say yes, thank them for their RSVP and ask if they have any questions or if there is anything specific they are looking forward to at the show.4. If they say no, offer a brief overview of the event and highlight any special promotions or incentives that will be available.5. If they are unable to attend, ask if they would like to host their own show or if they would be interested in placing an order.6. If they say yes, provide them with more information on hosting a show or placing an order, and offer to follow up with them after the Grand Opening show.7. If they decline, thank them for their time and let them know they are still welcome to attend any future events or place an order at any time.8. End the call with a friendly goodbye and a reminder of the date and time of the Grand Opening show.Remember to keep the tone friendly and inviting, and to be genuine in your excitement for the event. Best of luck to your recruit on her Grand Opening show!

1. What is a "Grand Opening Show"?

A "Grand Opening Show" is a special event where we introduce new products and offer exclusive deals to celebrate the launch of a new season or product line. It's a great opportunity to get a sneak peek at our latest offerings and stock up on kitchen essentials.

2. How can I attend a "Grand Opening Show"?

To attend a "Grand Opening Show," you can either host one at your home and invite your friends, or you can attend one hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant in your area. You can also contact us to find out about any upcoming shows in your community.

3. Are there any discounts or promotions during a "Grand Opening Show"?

Yes, there are often special discounts and promotions during a "Grand Opening Show." We offer exclusive deals on new products and may also have limited-time offers and bundle deals available. These discounts are only available during the show, so be sure not to miss out!

4. Can I earn rewards for hosting a "Grand Opening Show"?

Absolutely! As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show. You can also earn additional rewards by booking future shows with your consultant. It's a great way to stock your kitchen with our high-quality products at a fraction of the cost.

5. What can I expect at a "Grand Opening Show"?

At a "Grand Opening Show," you can expect to see live cooking demonstrations using our latest products, have the opportunity to try out and purchase new items, and enjoy a fun and interactive atmosphere with fellow kitchen enthusiasts. It's a great way to learn about our products and get inspired to try new recipes in your own kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• katie0128
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
katie0128
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies