• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some ideas for a successful first open house as a new PC consultant?

In summary, to prepare for your first open house with Pampered Chef, it is important to set a date and time, create a guest list, plan your menu, and set up your space with displays and order forms. Your menu should include a variety of Pampered Chef products and recipes, and you can make your open house successful by having a positive attitude, engaging with guests, and offering special promotions and follow-up support. During the event, have order forms and payment methods available, and promote your open house through social media, personalized invitations, and word of mouth.
pmprdprettyinsnj
Silver Member
Hey everyone my mother in law has just become a PC consultant and she is planning her first open house. We have never had one before and would love some ideas on what to serve and basically what you would do for one. Ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Flora :yuck:

I do 2 a year. I make 4 recipes from the new SB cookbook and some veggies and chips with our rubs. I treat it like a Mystery Host show. Guests earn tickets by RSVPing, attending, bringing a guest and ordering for door prizes. After I have all of the orders and entries I divide up the host benefits. (1 person will win 60% off a product,one will win up to $50 in free, etc). Every OH is a $1000. Good luck!

A lot of new consultants call their Open Houses "Grand Openings". Letting everyone know they are just getting started and would love their support.
Emphasize bringing guests- maybe give out a S/B . Also when I do my Mystery Host, they get an extra chance for the drawing for each guest they bring. Also have her get everyones email.

1. How do I prepare for my first open house with Pampered Chef?

To prepare for your first open house, it is important to set a date and time that works for you and your guests. Create a guest list and send out invitations at least 2 weeks in advance. Plan out your menu and make sure you have all the necessary products and ingredients. Set up your space with tables and displays, and have plenty of catalogs and order forms available.

2. What should I include in my menu for the open house?

Your menu should showcase a variety of Pampered Chef products and recipes. Include easy and quick appetizers, main dishes, and desserts. You can also offer a demonstration or cooking show to showcase the versatility of the products. Don't forget to have plenty of samples for your guests to try!

3. How can I make my open house successful?

To make your open house successful, it is important to have a positive attitude and be enthusiastic about the products. Engage with your guests and make them feel welcome. Offer special discounts or promotions for orders placed during the open house. Be knowledgeable about the products and be ready to answer any questions. Lastly, follow up with your guests after the event to thank them for attending and offer any additional support or information.

4. How do I handle orders and payments during the open house?

During the open house, have order forms and a payment method (such as a credit card reader or cash) available for your guests to place orders. You can also offer the option for guests to place orders online after the event. Make sure to keep track of all orders and payments for easy processing afterwards.

5. What are some tips for promoting my open house?

To promote your open house, utilize social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, to create event pages and invite your friends and family. You can also send out personalized invitations through email or mail. Ask your guests to bring a friend or family member to the event. Offer incentives, such as a free gift, for guests who bring a certain number of guests. Lastly, don't forget to spread the word through word of mouth and by displaying flyers or posters in your community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pctharper
Replies
Views
baychef
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies