• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales with These Effective Open House Ideas - Get Expert Tips Now!

In summary, Becky is considering hosting an open house and is looking for pointers. She is donating 5% of her commission and matching PC's donation of $1 per item sold.
itsjustCarla
My sales have slumped and shows at a bare minimum and I am toying with the idea of having an open house; I have never done one before and have no idea where to start. Can you share your open house ideas with me??

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa...I just gave notice at my "real job":eek: :eek: :D :eek::eek: & until I find another, I need to spiff up my sales.. Me too, please!!! I could use some pointers on having an open house. From the beginning..I'm clueless & uncreative:eek: Any help would be sooo appreciated!!!:) And, our cluster is close to TPC so I want to help out there as much as I can. I usually only do shows on Sat & Sun. when I'm working & my house is a mess right now, but if I schedule an open house, it will force me to do more than just blaze a trail!:eek: :) :eek:

Do a search for Open House here and you will find TONS of ideas!

But, one thing that you MUST DO: Personally invite everyone. Then send out cool FUN invites, then do reminder calls and gather orders from those who can't attend. You know...like we tell our hosts to do?!?!?!?

We have to be a "good host" in order for our events to work out well, too!! LOL

Good, no, GREAT points....Thanks, Kelly!:) :D

NOW is the time!!!! Promote HWC!!!! People LOVE to help out charity, especially when they have the opportunity to do it while shopping! MAKE IT PINK!!! Invite everyone and include incentives for bringing guests!!!

I have several shows in May that are not fundraisers, but I'm still wanting to promote HWC..... I am donating 5% of my commission, and matching PC's donation of $1 per item sold - in memory & in honor of my friend Michelle - who ended her battle w/ breast cancer this January.......SO I took a HWC fundraiser invitation that I found on here (THANKS!) and tweaked it so it would work for all my shows this month......I'll attach it so you can see.

Attachments

• HWC Invite.doc
    117 KB · Views: 371
I would not have an open house. I'd have a regular show at your house with a firm starting time.

I do it once a year for customer appreciation and it's a lot of fun. Last August my sales were over $1000 and I had 19 people there.

Like has been mentioned, you MUST host coach yourself! Make a huge guest list, invite everyone, make reminder calls, and collect outside orders!

ChefBeckyD said:
I have several shows in May that are not fundraisers, but I'm still wanting to promote HWC..... I am donating 5% of my commission, and matching PC's donation of $1 per item sold - in memory & in honor of my friend Michelle - who ended her battle w/ breast cancer this January.......SO I took a HWC fundraiser invitation that I found on here (THANKS!) and tweaked it so it would work for all my shows this month......I'll attach it so you can see.

Becky, I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. What you're doing is a fantastic way to honor your friend. I wish you much success!

I must be doing something wrong....I did a search for open house, but didn't come up with anything specific.... :(

itsjustCarla said:
I must be doing something wrong....I did a search for open house, but didn't come up with anything specific.... :(

Click on Files in the menu and search on the word open and you'll find ideas and flyers.

thank you! thank you! thank you!

1. How can I attract more customers to my open house?

One effective way to attract more customers is to promote your open house through various channels such as social media, email marketing, and word of mouth. You can also offer special discounts or freebies to entice potential customers to attend.

2. Do I need to have a theme for my open house?

Having a theme for your open house can make it more memorable and engaging for your customers. It can also help you to plan your menu and activities accordingly. However, it is not necessary to have a theme if it doesn't align with your brand or products.

3. How can I make my open house interactive?

One way to make your open house interactive is to set up demonstration stations where customers can try out your products. You can also have games or contests with prizes to engage your customers and keep them entertained.

4. What type of food should I serve at my open house?

It's best to have a mix of both sweet and savory options at your open house. This can include bite-sized appetizers, finger sandwiches, and desserts. You can also incorporate some of your Pampered Chef products into the menu to showcase their versatility.

5. How can I follow up with customers after the open house?

Collecting contact information from customers during the open house is important for follow-up. You can send a personalized thank-you email or note, along with any special offers or promotions. You can also add them to your email list to keep them updated on new products and future events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Skidget
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies