• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning My Open House - Tips Welcome!

I am in the process of planning my open house and would love to hear of any good ideas for it. Some suggestions from other users include having an ice cream sundae bar with various products like the PC Ice Cream Scoop, using the chopper and forged knife for toppings, and serving brownies in the bar pan. Others suggest doing a show with a definite starting time instead of an open house, and calling it a "Fall Product Unveiling" to make it more official. Some also recommend having an educational component, such as a Stoneware Workshop or Cutlery and Cookware Workshop, and offering door prizes or a Mystery Host show. Another idea is to have a silent auction for products from your inventory. Goodie bags with recipe
Skidget
Hello

I am in the process of planning my open house. I am really excited and hope to do well. I would love to hear of any good ideas for it, or maybe stories of how your own open house went or turned out. Thanks in advance for the tips. I love this website!!!:balloon: :) :balloon: :)

Since it's so hot, I did an ice cream sundae bar and made sure to use the PC Ice Cream Scoop. I let them chop their own nuts with the chopper and cut their own bananas with the forged knife. I even put the cherries and other toppings in the prep bowls and simple additions bowls. I also made brownies in my bar pan.

We had a blast and everyone got to use the products for themselves.

That is a great idea Ashley. I live in Louisiana and it is HOTTT here also. Thanks a bunch!

Don't do an Open House. Do a show with a definite starting time.

If you leave it open for people to come and go, then they don't come at all and your demo is awkward.

DebbieJ said:
Don't do an Open House. Do a show with a definite starting time.

If you leave it open for people to come and go, then they don't come at all and your demo is awkward.
Kind of along those lines, don't call it an "open house" either. That does give the impression that it's way casual and open and not as important either. Call it a "Fall Product Unveiling" or something like that so everyone knows you'll be "featuring" all the fall products. Even if you don't have any or all of the new products, you're still "unveiling" them by showing the catalog. Have extra door prize drawings and things like that. Maybe even a Mystery Host show if you don't want the host benefits for yourself. Give entries to the drawing for showing up, placing an order, bringing an outside order, booking a show, making an appointment to discuss the business opportunity, etc.

I've also found that having an "educational" component to it sometimes attracts more interest. Although all of our shows are somewhat educational, making it seem even more so shows people they will come away from there hopefully knowing something they didn't know before. For example, when stoneware is on sale, I often do a Stoneware Workshop. In a couple weeks, I'm doing a "Cutlery and Cookware Workshop" and promoting it as a way to weed through all of the cutlery and cookware choices.

Those are my suggestions. Good luck!!!:D

I call mine a Fall Fling
I did the 100 postcards for $1 on vista print with the whisk design.

I do not do a demo I put my products that are for sale in my dining room, new products are on the counter in the kitchen and cold appetizers are what I serve.
I have a silent auction for products I really want out of my inventory closet.
I stay so busy sometimes I can't get back into the kitchen or if my daughter has opened the door becuase I'm taking orders in my office I don't know people are here until they check out. They head right to the dining room to shop.
When they walk in the are given a goodie bag, recipes cards from the new season, (some get a coupon for free shipping or a discount), hard candy and a basket to put their goodies in.

I do this twice a year and it is well attended.

Teresa~I'm liking this idea! I d something sort of similar, but not quite. I've thought of doing the silent auction (do they just put name and amount on paper?) but then worry about getting enough to cover the cost. Maybe I don't care if I want to get rid of it? I don't do a demo either and it is an open house type thing where people can come and go. They chat stuff up to each other too! I like the idea of having a basket to shop with! Where do you get them/what do you use? I like the idea of a goodie bag too. Maybe that would get more people consistently. I know I'd be sure to make it if I know I'm going to "get" stuff even if it's not big stuff. Do you do this Sept & March or different months?Thanks!

Not to get you down at all, but (unless you are doing RSVPs) mine was a pretty big flop! A few people showed up, and being that I did an open "12-3" sort of thing, they didn't come til about 2pm. It was SO nice that one of my good friends came over early to help me prep and chat....12:00 came, and no one showed up, but we drank some wine and had a lot of laughs....it helped a lot, and I would do it again, just in case everyone "forgets" to come! Good luck :)

The baskets are my various Longaberger baskets in my house :)
MY invites always have RSVP deadline in bold and a date 4 days ahead of the event. Of course I let them come if they call the day befreo but, I want a general idea how much food and papergoods to buy.

I send a follow up email thru my website reminding them and the day before I call them and remind them to bring a friend and COME HUNGRY!!
I guess since I have them 2 x a year they look forward to it and I don't have a problem with them not showing up.
usually Sep & March however, we have launched at other months in the past Aug & Feb (I LOVED that) .
I do it from 11 -2 PM and usually someone is still here at 3 or 3:30 they get in and help clean up the kitchen and put things away.
The silent auction is done with their name and phone # and bid. I start it at 1/2 price and they must bid in $2 or $3 increments. IF they are the last bid and didn't do the correct bid it defaults to the customer ahead of them.
Sometimes it is one big discontinued item or I do a goodie basket I usally have 5 or 6 auction items.
It is important they know the value of the items on the bid sheet.

I LOVE these ideas! I'm planning a fall "open house" too. I like the idea of not calling it an open house. I've done one in each of the past two years & they haven't been the greatest. They've been around $300, but no bookings & low attendance. But I also have always done them in November to try to get holiday sales, so I think changing it up to September to unveil products might entice more to come.

I love the idea of a goodie bag! What kind of bag do you put it in? Do you put all three recipe cards in there? I was also thinking of putting one twixit in each of them or something like that.

Do you do door prizes or just the auction? I was thinking of having door prizes every so many minutes & letting them choose from new or retired products on a table.

yes all the recipe cards, sometimes the sink fizzes, or soap lotions samples sometimes twixits whatever I have I use the cute little printed cellophane bags from the party store.
I don't do door prizes

Teresa Lynn said:
yes all the recipe cards, sometimes the sink fizzes, or soap lotions samples sometimes twixits whatever I have I use the cute little printed cellophane bags from the party store.
I don't do door prizes

Thanks. I was thinking the cellophane bags.

How soon do you send your invitations? I plan on mailing ones to my past hosts & preferred customers (which is around 100, I think) & then putting it in my newsletter for everyone else. Then sending email reminders through my website & calling the week before (it's on a Sunday) to those who received mailed invites.

Does anyone give gifts if they bring a friend? In the past I've done the mystery host, but this year I'm keeping the benefits for myself--which is why I'm planning on door prizes. So in the past they received extra chances if they brought a friend or oo. What should I do this year? Give everyone who brings a friend a SB? Do you give the friend something? Also, would you include mini-catalogs in the invitations?

mine are postcards and I send them 11 days before.
the friend gets a SB with my name and info inside.
The customer bringing them gets a rub with my label attached.

Teresa Lynn said:

What day of the week do you hold yours on?

Thanks for all the info

Ruthie

Teresa Lynn said:

Wow, that sounds good! Do you have them at the open house, or do you add them to the host order for the discount? Also, do people know they are getting these as the gift at all--or that they will get a gift when bringing the friend?

Sorry so many questions! I just wanted to change my open house up & you have some great ideas!

I have held 4 "open house" events (always called something else), usually at the holidays or to launch the new catalog/products. All have had some success but the only one that was really good was the one I did followup calls on and encouraged guests to bring guests, etc. I always offer door prizes....

Just like reminder calls are essential for our hosts, so are followup reminder calls for events of our own. Maybe even more so since we often mail out 100 invites, get extra foods, spif things up in more rooms, etc.

Oh, an idea for how I do the door prizes: I give tickets to folks who attend teh event. They get various number of tickets for certain things (RSVPing in advance, bringing a guest, booking a show, placing an order, etc.). Then, I usually have 3 or 4 prizes set out with a bowl in front of each prize. They put their name and phone number on the tickets. Then, they can put any number of tickets in the various bowls. So, if one of the prizes was a decorator bottle set and that's all they wanted, they could put all their tickets in that bowl to increase their odds. If I also had a cookbook and they wanted a chance on that, they could split their tickets into different bowl, and so on.

Good luck!

mine are always on a Sat.
I have the SB since i get them on supply order form I tell the custoemr I will be ordering the rub for them

bethsbiz said:
I have held 4 "open house" events (always called something else), usually at the holidays or to launch the new catalog/products. All have had some success but the only one that was really good was the one I did followup calls on and encouraged guests to bring guests, etc. I always offer door prizes....

Just like reminder calls are essential for our hosts, so are followup reminder calls for events of our own. Maybe even more so since we often mail out 100 invites, get extra foods, spif things up in more rooms, etc.

Oh, an idea for how I do the door prizes: I give tickets to folks who attend teh event. They get various number of tickets for certain things (RSVPing in advance, bringing a guest, booking a show, placing an order, etc.). Then, I usually have 3 or 4 prizes set out with a bowl in front of each prize. They put their name and phone number on the tickets. Then, they can put any number of tickets in the various bowls. So, if one of the prizes was a decorator bottle set and that's all they wanted, they could put all their tickets in that bowl to increase their odds. If I also had a cookbook and they wanted a chance on that, they could split their tickets into different bowl, and so on.

Good luck!

That's a cute idea on the door prizes. So do you draw them all at one time then? Do they have to be present to win? In the past, I've said they have to be present to win & I did them like every 15 minutes.

I am DEFINITELY making the time this year to do follow up calls. In the past I didn't and I KNOW that's why my attendance was poor! So this year, I'm having it the Sunday after Labor Day & I'm calling everyone the Tuesday through Friday before the event. I'm going to tell them how excited I am to show off the new products & hope they will be there & encourage them to bring a friend. I'm having a baby in October & taking that month off except for catalog shows, so I'm hoping to fill in some extra Sept dates & fill up my November & maybe December from it. I'm trying to also think of something separate they'll get when booking a show.

Teresa~Do you do it as a mystery host? Or do you keep the benefits? I like the idea of rewarding them with an actual gift. Though the ticket idea is really good too. So many ideas!! Maybe they could buy tickets too.

I don't call mine an open house, and I have a start time for it. I have found that attendance is very poor when I call it an "open house".Mine is a "Fall Preview Extravaganza". I made up a postcard on Vista Print this year - but ended up putting them in an envelope anyway, with a small (1/4 pg.) info sheet on the upcoming host specials, and a business card. This way, there was space on the postcard to write a personal note if I wanted to. Things like "I was thinking of you - I know how busy your schedule is! The Host Special for Oct. is totally for YOU! Hope you can make the Party!"
My party is also just for Past Hosts and their guests, so I do know everyone I am inviting. ( Past hosts, other than the few good customers I have invited because I want to entice them to book)When guests arrive, I have the food ready (6 new recipes for them to try), and have them help themselves to some food. They all get a Survey form to fill out and rate the food that they are eating.
I don't do a demo - but I have about a 10-15 minute presentation where I go over the Fall host specials, and thank them all for the honor of inviting me into their homes, and supporting my business. I do an "unveiling" of the new products, and I do drawings throughout the evening for stuff I have sitting here. Everyone who comes gets a SB, and I also give a special gift to everyone who books, and everyone who brings a friend. This year, I am giving everyone who books either the caramel or cinnamon sprinkles
(at their show) and everyone who brings a friend can choose something from my gift basket, as can the friend. I know I give away alot - but I get alot too. These are my very loyal past hosts and customers, and I want them to feel spoiled and special at this event. I usually end up with a $500-$700 show, and 8-12 bookings......plus I get to see all of them and have a fun night with them!

Becky, that sounds great! I wanted to do something small for those who book, but not anything too special b/c I feel bad for the people who have already booked shows from me calling, my newsletter, or booked off a show. The sprinkles are a great idea.

Do you give the SB when they show up? How do you know how many to order? I give them to my hosts anyway & since this season's is so good I don't care if I have extras for my goodie basket, but if I am mailing out 101 (total right now) invites & sending an invite to everyone who gets my newsletter, how many should I plan on getting??

Is your unveiling like what they do at conference? Or do you have new products set up & just go over them?

pamperedgirl3 said:
Becky, that sounds great! I wanted to do something small for those who book, but not anything too special b/c I feel bad for the people who have already booked shows from me calling, my newsletter, or booked off a show. The sprinkles are a great idea.

Do you give the SB when they show up? How do you know how many to order? I give them to my hosts anyway & since this season's is so good I don't care if I have extras for my goodie basket, but if I am mailing out 101 (total right now) invites & sending an invite to everyone who gets my newsletter, how many should I plan on getting??

Is your unveiling like what they do at conference? Or do you have new products set up & just go over them?

I give them their SB when they check out ~ even if they aren't ordering anything that evening. I ordered 30 - probably won't need them all, but I can always use them later in the season.

I do an unveiling similar to Conference - won't have a Fashion Show at my Fall Preview though - DARN! - but I do a display of all the new products on a table, and then cover everything with a Tablecloth. They also don't get the new catalog until after the unveiling!:D I hype it up, and tease them about chopping off hands if there is peeking.......it's a lot of fun! Then everyone rushes the table once it's unveiled to check out all the new stuff!

ChefBeckyD said:
I give them their SB when they check out ~ even if they aren't ordering anything that evening. I ordered 30 - probably won't need them all, but I can always use them later in the season.

I do an unveiling similar to Conference - won't have a Fashion Show at my Fall Preview though - DARN! - but I do a display of all the new products on a table, and then cover everything with a Tablecloth. They also don't get the new catalog until after the unveiling!:D I hype it up, and tease them about chopping off hands if there is peeking.......it's a lot of fun! Then everyone rushes the table once it's unveiled to check out all the new stuff!

Oh come on...no trivet dress??????? Couldn't pry it off of Lisa Flynn???

Thanks Becky & Teresa for all the ideas (& anyone else who put an idea in that I missed!). I am getting REALLY excited now for it! I think I'll do the food survey with some app & dessert recipes & maybe the cranberry drink too.

I also think I'll have the unveiling. I thought I'd do it more as an open house with a beginning & end time on a Sunday from 2-5, but maybe I'll just have a start time of 2. Let them eat for 1/2 an hour & do the survey, chat, etc. Then do the unveiling & let them shop & ask questions & peruse the catalog. Like the idea of keeping those off limits until after the unveiling!

A side note---I was thinking while they ate that I would have the Your Life, Your Way DVD playing in the background on my TV. Then when I finish talking about the new products, mention the DVD & tell everyone that I have more info if they'd like, including the DVD to finish at home. Does anyone else do that??

pamperedgirl3 said:
Oh come on...no trivet dress??????? Couldn't pry it off of Lisa Flynn???

Thanks Becky & Teresa for all the ideas (& anyone else who put an idea in that I missed!). I am getting REALLY excited now for it! I think I'll do the food survey with some app & dessert recipes & maybe the cranberry drink too.

I also think I'll have the unveiling. I thought I'd do it more as an open house with a beginning & end time on a Sunday from 2-5, but maybe I'll just have a start time of 2. Let them eat for 1/2 an hour & do the survey, chat, etc. Then do the unveiling & let them shop & ask questions & peruse the catalog. Like the idea of keeping those off limits until after the unveiling!

A side note---I was thinking while they ate that I would have the Your Life, Your Way DVD playing in the background on my TV. Then when I finish talking about the new products, mention the DVD & tell everyone that I have more info if they'd like, including the DVD to finish at home. Does anyone else do that??

I like that idea! I was thinking of doing my show outside in the shade this year - but now......I may have them mingle inside until the unveiling......(my house is small, but we have a large canopy tent and a couple large shade trees so I thought it might be nicer outside)

These are really great ideas, LOVE IT!

How would you suggest pulling this off if you are a new consultant, say just after 90 days? I've been thinking of doing something like this, but didnt like the idea of "open house".

I'm still trying to build my business and do have ideas of people to invite over, keeping in mind it has to be a weekend day. I can keep the time throughout the afternoon, just dont want to make it all day(my 18 mnth old wont go for that). I do have some additional pieces that I have added to my PC collection, but wish I had more SA - I can borrow some from other consultants.
I guess Im looking for suggestions as to a "thank you" gift bag or booking, and also those who bring a friend

Gretchen, this is also a great way to get some business from the people on your list of 100 who didn't want to host a show. Invite them, and maybe they'll get excited enough about the products to book, or at least place a good-size order.

cookemomstir said:
How would you suggest pulling this off if you are a new consultant, say just after 90 days? I've been thinking of doing something like this, but didnt like the idea of "open house".

I guess Im looking for suggestions as to a "thank you" gift bag or booking, and also those who bring a friend

You can do a "grand opening" or "fall preview" show. Invite everyone on your 100. Encourage people to forward your email/online/catalog show invite to friends.

For gift for booking I'd do a free show where you bring the ingredients and paper goods. Think about the theme shows and maybe go to the dollar store & see if you can get colors/themed stuff for the bags.

Incentives for those that bring a friend: I like the SB or quikut paring knives. You can add it to their order at the show as a "consultant" gift so it is easy to write off in taxes as a business expense as PP+ will put that in as an expense. Or you can order these off of a supply order for less money. If someone brings more than 3 or more friends then give them free shipping.

You could also offer to pay free shipping to anyone that brings in $60+ in outside orders or outside bookings.

I do it as a mystery host show but I do not break up the benefits the guest who wins can not change her original order & she gets it all discount etc.

I love the Fall Preview Extravaganza too! I think I'm going with that! I think I may put on the invite that it is a Host/Customer Appreciation event with free gifts for everyone who attends. I plan on doing the goodie bag thing, so that is a free gift! I'm hoping that will get people in the door! I already have around a $70 order for it b/c one of my past hosts has a wish list that big but doesn't want to have her own show. So she told me she'd add it to my open house--sweet because I'm keeping the host benefits this time!!

Does anyone have a flyer they've already created so I can get some wording ideas????

pamperedgirl3 said:
Does anyone have a flyer they've already created so I can get some wording ideas????

I did mine as a postcard from Vistaprint.......I just tried to copy it to here, I know Chefann has done that - but I can't figure out how????

Great ideas! I'm planning to get invitations in the mail for my show soon, and I like the "Fall Preview Extravaganza" especially!

I think Chefann is at her meeting tonight enjoying the Ham Brunch Squares!! I hope you can figure it out or she gets home soon to tell you how because I would love to do the same thing for my Fall Preview Extravaganza!

You have great ideas and wording Becky, Thank you.

Ruthie

Okay - here is the wording - I'll just type it in, and you'll have to use your imagination - plus, remember, this went to past hosts - so they have had plenty of previous contact with me!

I used the Vistaprint postcard w/ Fresh Produce on the front
At the top I have:

THE PAMPERED CHEF (with the little "r" sign)
then on the side by the vegetables it says"
Fall Preview Extravaganza"You are invited to preview 60 new products
and sample great recipes for these NEW Theme Shows:Chocolate Bliss
Bevs & Bites
Real Food, Real Fast!

On the back side of the postcard, in bigger font, it says:
It's a Host Appreciation Party!
Tuesday, Aug. 21st @ 6:45pm
then in smaller font it says:Where? Becky Deemter's House!
w/ my address,
Please rsvp to my phone #
or [email protected]Bring a friend and get a gift!
Book a show and receive a GREAT new product!
Everyone who attends will receive a gift also.
Then, in a little bigger font, it says:Please RSVP by Aug 19th, so I can plan for enough food!
Oh, and Come Hungry!
So, that's it - it's pretty simple - I like to keep things as basic and uncluttered as possible. I think the key is to follow up with phone calls and talk to as many as possible! I also sent out an e-invitation to most of them - but I would say about half have never opened it - and these are past hosts who I KNOW get my other emails.....it's just the ones from the website that don't go through......

Last edited:
You can post the pics of Vistaprint products by going to the preview screen, right click the pic and save it to your computer. Then upload the pic to Photobucket, and copy the code to include the image on here. (much like the code to use smilies from other sites)

Thanks, Becky! Good luck at your open house on Tuesday!

Here is what i'm giving out to people.

Attachments

• Mystery host flyer2.doc
    525 KB · Views: 504
I like that flyer!

Here's mine if you want to see it!

Attachments

• fall kickoff invite.doc
    68 KB · Views: 402
Question for those of you planning your event. I was wondering if I should mention the cookbook sale on the invitation? I didn't want to make it look like they HAVE to come to buy something, but some people may come or order just because of that. Any ideas???

Sure, go ahead and mention that the guest special for september is the discounted cookbooks. It can't hurt.

Thanks! Maybe I'll mention to take advantage of the cookbook special & not give any other details to pique interest!

If you have a PWS I'd set up a show and include info on that in the invites for those that can't make it. Just remember to set the show up with september dates as the beginning and end.

tlennhoff said:
If you have a PWS I'd set up a show and include info on that in the invites for those that can't make it. Just remember to set the show up with september dates as the beginning and end.

Thanks--already have that in actually! I also just put the entire invite on the My Calendar part too, with instructions on how to order.

Where in LA?
Skidget said:
That is a great idea Ashley. I live in Louisiana and it is HOTTT here also. Thanks a bunch!

I live in Hammond.

Wow! I am getting really excited for my Fall Extravaganza! I just mailed the invitations on Monday & sent out a notice about it in my September newsletter that I sent out yesterday. I've already had 3 people contact me yesterday that they are coming!! I LOVE not calling it an open house! I made it out to be a host & customer appreciation event, which I think makes the difference. I want my customers to know how much I appreciate their business (I have some very loyal customers & hosts).

I bought the candy bar wrappers from the Booster & put those over mini Hershey bars. I also got some stickers to put on Smarties that say Be a Smartie, Book a Party. They are going in a treat bag with a SB, twixit or two, the three recipe cards from this season, a magnet biz card of mine & the YLYW opp brochure. I'm using a lot of Becky's ideas for the unveiling & such--IF my sample order ever gets here! I am SOOOO excited for it! I'm emailing reminder invites next week to everyone from my PWS so those who don't come can place an order easily (already have about $120 in oo), then later in the week, I'll be calling those who received my mailed invites. I'm shooting for a $500 show with 5 bookings for the fall. I'd also LOVE some recruit leads!

I live in Crowley

Just had my two show fall preview. It started out just being Tuesday night. A few people had something going on so I offered Wednesday morning to them. I ended up having 6 people last night and 7 people this morning. I mentioned the $10 cookbooks on my invites. I also offered the discontinued items and am only $30 away from having a $150 August show along with my at least $300 September show. Three people left w/o ordering because they had to get going. I expect they will all order, so my September show will make it to $400, I'm guessing. One neighbor who couldn't come specifically asked to see the cookbooks because she liked the sale. It's a great sale. I haven't really gotten many takers on guest specials since May, until this cookbook sale.

New Consultants-grand openingWill the Fall Extravaganza work for new consultants? I'm signing very soon:D and definitely plan to have a grand opening, but was wondering if it could be more like the fall kick-off, or should I just stick to a basic grand opening?

I welcome any and all ideas, suggestions and advice:)

Thanks a bunch,
Germell

<h2>1. What are the benefits of hosting an open house for Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Hosting an open house for Pampered Chef can bring in potential customers and allow them to experience our products firsthand. It also gives you the opportunity to showcase new products and promotions, build relationships with customers, and potentially earn host rewards.</p><h2>2. How can I promote my open house effectively?</h2><p>Spread the word through social media, word of mouth, and by sending out invitations. You can also partner with local businesses or organizations to reach a larger audience. Utilize the resources provided by Pampered Chef, such as customizable flyers and online event tools, to promote your open house.</p><h2>3. What types of products should I feature at my open house?</h2><p>It's always a good idea to showcase a variety of products, including best-sellers and new releases. You can also tailor your product selection to your audience's interests and needs. For example, if you know many of your guests are busy parents, focus on time-saving and family-friendly products.</p><h2>4. How can I make my open house more engaging and interactive?</h2><p>Consider hosting a cooking demonstration or a hands-on activity using Pampered Chef products. This allows guests to see the products in action and try them out for themselves. You can also incorporate games or raffles to keep guests engaged and excited.</p><h2>5. What should I do after the open house to follow up with guests?</h2><p>Following up with guests after the open house is crucial for building relationships and potential future sales. Send a thank-you email or note, offer special discounts or promotions, and encourage guests to host their own events. You can also add them to your customer list and keep them updated on future products and events. </p>

1. What are the benefits of hosting an open house for Pampered Chef?

Hosting an open house for Pampered Chef can bring in potential customers and allow them to experience our products firsthand. It also gives you the opportunity to showcase new products and promotions, build relationships with customers, and potentially earn host rewards.

2. How can I promote my open house effectively?

Spread the word through social media, word of mouth, and by sending out invitations. You can also partner with local businesses or organizations to reach a larger audience. Utilize the resources provided by Pampered Chef, such as customizable flyers and online event tools, to promote your open house.

3. What types of products should I feature at my open house?

It's always a good idea to showcase a variety of products, including best-sellers and new releases. You can also tailor your product selection to your audience's interests and needs. For example, if you know many of your guests are busy parents, focus on time-saving and family-friendly products.

4. How can I make my open house more engaging and interactive?

Consider hosting a cooking demonstration or a hands-on activity using Pampered Chef products. This allows guests to see the products in action and try them out for themselves. You can also incorporate games or raffles to keep guests engaged and excited.

5. What should I do after the open house to follow up with guests?

Following up with guests after the open house is crucial for building relationships and potential future sales. Send a thank-you email or note, offer special discounts or promotions, and encourage guests to host their own events. You can also add them to your customer list and keep them updated on future products and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies