• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Chance/First Glance Open House

In summary, Sarah is seeking tips to make her business open house a huge success. She has already sent out invitations, plans to make follow-up calls, and create Facebook invites. Other ideas she has include giving away prizes during the event, such as using the appetizer plates and making Peppermint Almond Bark to put on them, and using small beverage glasses with candles as an incentive for booking a show. She is also looking for suggestions on how to word the incentives. Additionally, Sarah plans to have a big raffle with a free dcb as the main prize, and everyone attending the open house has a chance to win through various actions such as RSVPing, placing an order, booking a show, etc.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
Hello! Can any of you give me any tips on how I can make my last chance/First glance Step up my business open house a HUGE success. I mailed out over 200 invitations, I am going to do follow up calls (using the phonevite thing from the Pampered Perks), and doing facebook evites. What else can I do to get a lot of people there?

Also, we are giving away prizes doing the night (I am doing this with several people from my cluster). We are going to use some of the simple addtions as prizes. I am using the appetizer plates and going to make some Peppermint Almond Bark to put on the plates and want to come up with something to attach to it. I am not good at thinking on how to word it but I want it to say something like "Like this appetizer plate get the set for FREE by hosting a show or by preordering it today for $20". NOt sure so if any of you have any cute wording let me know.

I am also going to use the small beverage glasses and put a candle in them as an incentive for booking. Again I want it to say something like "thanks for booking a show today at your party you will receive this gift for free". Any help in wording it would be great.

Any other tips on what I can do to make this a success would be great. THANKS!!!!

Sarah

My big raffle for my LCFG is a free dcb. Everyone gets chances to win it: rsvp'ing, attending, placing an order for Feb, placing an order for March, booking a show, scheduling a recruit follow up mtg., bringing a friend, etc. I'll have several items to raffle but the dcb is the big one.

1. Use social media to promote your event: In addition to using Facebook invites, create a Facebook event and share it with your friends and followers. You can also create a hashtag and use it on Twitter and Instagram to reach a wider audience.2. Offer an incentive for attendees to bring a friend: Encourage your guests to bring a friend by offering a special gift or discount for both the guest and their friend.3. Collaborate with other businesses or vendors: Partner with other businesses or vendors to co-host the event and reach a larger audience. You can also offer joint prizes or discounts to attract more attendees.4. Utilize email marketing: Create a professional email invitation and send it out to your contact list. Personalize the email and include a call to action to RSVP.5. Create a buzz with a sneak peek: Offer a sneak peek of your products or services before the event to create excitement and generate interest.6. Utilize word of mouth: Ask your friends and family to spread the word about the event. You can also ask satisfied customers to refer their friends and family.7. Make it a fun and interactive event: Plan interactive activities, games, or demonstrations to keep guests engaged and entertained. This will also give them a chance to try out your products or services.8. Offer exclusive discounts or promotions: Create a sense of urgency by offering exclusive discounts or promotions that are only available at the event.9. Use eye-catching visuals: Use eye-catching visuals such as banners, posters, and flyers to promote your event and attract attention.10. Follow up with non-responders: Don't forget to follow up with those who haven't responded to your invitations. You can send a reminder email or make a follow-up call to encourage them to attend.

What is a "Last Chance/First Glance Open House"?

A "Last Chance/First Glance Open House" is a special event held by Pampered Chef where customers can get a first look at new products and have a last chance to purchase products that may be discontinued.

When and where will the "Last Chance/First Glance Open House" take place?

The "Last Chance/First Glance Open House" dates and locations vary, so be sure to check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information. You can also find this information on our website under the "Events" section.

Do I need to RSVP for the "Last Chance/First Glance Open House"?

While not required, it is always helpful for our consultants to know how many guests to expect. You can RSVP by contacting your local consultant or through our website under the "Events" section.

Will there be any special offers or discounts at the "Last Chance/First Glance Open House"?

Yes, there will be special offers and discounts available exclusively at the "Last Chance/First Glance Open House". These offers are only available while supplies last, so be sure to attend the event to take advantage of these great deals.

Can I bring a friend to the "Last Chance/First Glance Open House"?

Of course! We encourage you to bring friends and family to the event to introduce them to Pampered Chef and our products. The more, the merrier!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • sailorsarah
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • lisasfuncooking