• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House - First Time Planning Tips!

In summary, an open house is a great way to introduce people to the Pampered Chef brand and products. It allows for hands-on demonstrations and the opportunity for guests to try products before purchasing. To plan for an open house, choose a date and time, create a guest list, and have plenty of products on hand. It's also a good idea to serve light snacks or create a themed menu. To make the event more interactive, set up different stations or games related to the products. Promote your open house through social media, word of mouth, and by creating flyers or posters. Don't forget to remind guests to RSVP for an accurate headcount.
kisrae
Gold Member
I'm think of doing an open house. this would be my first time. Any ideas.
I'm thinking of doing it while the kids are in school. Should I do a phone sale at the same time to increase sales?

Thanks for your input.:cool:

Combining the open house with a phone/email sale is a great idea.

Related to Open House - First Time Planning Tips!

1. What is an open house and why should I have one?

An open house is an event where you invite friends, family, and potential customers to come and learn about the Pampered Chef products and experience them in person. It's a great way to introduce people to the brand and build relationships with customers. It also allows for hands-on demonstrations and the opportunity for guests to try products before they buy them.

2. How do I plan for an open house?

Start by choosing a date and time that works for you and your guests. Next, create a guest list and send out invitations. Make sure to have plenty of products on hand for demonstrations and purchases. Consider offering special deals or discounts for guests who make a purchase during the event. Also, plan out the layout of your space to make it easy for guests to browse and try out products.

3. What should I serve at the open house?

It's always a good idea to have some refreshments at your open house. Consider serving light snacks or appetizers that can be easily prepared with Pampered Chef products. You can also create a themed menu based on a specific product or cooking technique to showcase the versatility of the products.

4. How can I make my open house more interactive?

One way to make your open house more interactive is to have different stations set up where guests can try out different products. You can also have games or challenges related to the products, such as a blind taste test or a race to see who can chop vegetables the fastest using a Pampered Chef knife.

5. How can I promote my open house?

Spread the word about your open house through social media, word of mouth, and by creating flyers or posters to hang up in your community. You can also reach out to potential customers through email or by setting up a booth at a local event. Don't forget to remind guests to RSVP so you can have an accurate headcount for planning purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Skidget
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Tonyphel00
  • lisasfuncooking