• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Doing an Open House Next Week....

In summary, an open house event is a gathering where a Pampered Chef consultant showcases the company's products and allows guests to try them out. To host an open house event, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant who will provide you with all the necessary materials and help you plan the event. At an open house event, you can expect to see a variety of Pampered Chef products in action and sample delicious recipes made with them. There is no obligation to purchase anything at these events, and you are welcome to bring guests along to have a fun time together.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Morning all!
I am doing an open house next week here at my house and was wondering about being able to put up yard signs...Are we allowed to do that? I was thinking along the lines of the garage sale signs you see everywhere with arrows showing people where to go. Can we do that for a PC open house? I am already printing up flyers to stuff in newspaper boxes throughout my entire neighborhood and then some but I was wondering about the yard signs.

Thanks,
Karen

Of course you can as long as it's okay to do that in your neighborhood.

Yes, you are allowed to put up yard signs for your open house. Just be sure to check with your local city or town regulations to make sure there are no specific rules or restrictions for displaying signs in your area. Additionally, make sure to get permission from any neighbors or homeowners associations before putting up signs on their property. Happy hosting!

What is an open house event?

An open house event is a gathering where a Pampered Chef consultant showcases the company's products and allows guests to try them out. It is a fun and interactive way for guests to learn about and experience the benefits of Pampered Chef products.

How do I host an open house event?

To host an open house event, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant who will guide you through the process. The consultant will provide you with all the necessary materials and help you plan the event to make it a success.

What can I expect at an open house event?

At an open house event, you can expect to see a variety of Pampered Chef products in action, such as kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. You will also have the opportunity to sample delicious recipes made with these products and learn about their features and benefits from the consultant.

Do I need to purchase anything at an open house event?

No, there is no obligation to purchase anything at an open house event. The purpose of these events is to introduce you to the Pampered Chef products and give you a chance to try them out before making a purchase decision.

Can I bring guests to an open house event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring guests to an open house event. It is a great opportunity to introduce your friends and family to the world of Pampered Chef and have a fun time together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
raebates