• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Sales with These Easy Party Plan Presentation Tips

In summary, the conversation includes tips for improving party plan presentations. These tips include using people's names, using more adjectives, and standing in front or beside the table instead of behind it. Additionally, the conversation provides an example of using adjectives to describe products and tools.
Deb Bixler
Gold Member
  1. :thumbup:party Plan Presentation Tip: Take the time to put a system into place so that you can remember names! Using peoples names will increase your sales!
  2. :thumbup:Study your presentation techniques! One simple tip for increasing sales = use more adjectives!!
  3. :thumbup:Always stand on the front or side of your table. When you stand behind it you create a barrier between you and your guests that inhibits connections.

Deb Bixler said:
  1. :thumbup:party Plan Presentation Tip: Take the time to put a system into place so that you can remember names! Using peoples names will increase your sales!
  2. :thumbup:Study your presentation techniques! One simple tip for increasing sales = use more adjectives!!
  3. :thumbup:Always stand on the front or side of your table. When you stand behind it you create a barrier between you and your guests that inhibits connections.

Thanks for this info!

Thank you Deb!!!

Tip #3 also goes with vendor events/booths. I think it's rude when other demonstrators sit behind the tables and sometimes act like you aren't even at their table. Or worse, they are texting or talking on their phone instead of taking care of you as a customer.

Thank you Deb!
Do you mind giving some examples of #2 please? :blushing:

ChefAna said:
Thank you Deb!
Do you mind giving some examples of #2 please? :blushing:

Here's an example-selling the dcb (what I always say to create a visual for the guests):

"Here's the #1 reason to consider the dcb: chocolate lava cake. It's like therapy in a bowl and only costs about $2 and takes only 12 minutes! Incredible! That's right. Now listen closely, you're going to want to know how this works. Take a box of devil's food cake mix, mix it up as directed on the box, dump it in your dcb, then plop some yummy chocolate icing right out of the can on top of the cake mix. Put it in the microwave for 12 minutes uncovered and before your dishes are even done, you have oooowy goooowy chocolate goodness! Then you take a big spoon, go off to a quite place and treat yourself to some chocolate therapy cuz you need it and you deserve it!"

Other "adjectives" would be to describe tools, etc as "fabulous" "super easy" "incredible" "awesome" "delicious" "amazing" etc.

pchockeymom said:
Here's an example-selling the dcb (what I always say to create a visual for the guests):

"Here's the #1 reason to consider the dcb: chocolate lava cake. It's like therapy in a bowl and only costs about $2 and takes only 12 minutes! Incredible! That's right. Now listen closely, you're going to want to know how this works. Take a box of devil's food cake mix, mix it up as directed on the box, dump it in your dcb, then plop some yummy chocolate icing right out of the can on top of the cake mix. Put it in the microwave for 12 minutes uncovered and before your dishes are even done, you have oooowy goooowy chocolate goodness! Then you take a big spoon, go off to a quite place and treat yourself to some chocolate therapy cuz you need it and you deserve it!"

Other "adjectives" would be to describe tools, etc as "fabulous" "super easy" "incredible" "awesome" "delicious" "amazing" etc.

Thank you!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing these great tips for boosting sales during party plan presentations. I couldn't agree more about the importance of using names - it not only helps to build a personal connection with our guests, but it also shows that we value and remember them. And I love the idea of using more adjectives in our presentation - it really helps to paint a picture and make our products sound even more irresistible. And standing in front or to the side of the table is a great way to create a more open and inviting atmosphere for our guests. Thanks again for sharing these valuable tips! Happy selling!

1. How can I increase my sales with Pampered Chef?

One of the best ways to increase your sales with Pampered Chef is to focus on building relationships with your customers. This means providing excellent customer service and following up with them regularly. You can also offer special promotions or discounts to encourage repeat business.

2. What are some effective tips for boosting sales?

First, make sure you are familiar with all of the products Pampered Chef offers and their features and benefits. This will allow you to make personalized recommendations to your customers. Second, host cooking demonstrations or parties to showcase the products and create a fun, interactive experience for your customers. Lastly, utilize social media and online platforms to reach a wider audience and promote your business.

3. How important is networking in increasing sales?

Networking is crucial in any sales role, and it is especially important for Pampered Chef consultants. Attend local events, join community groups, and reach out to friends and family to spread the word about your business. Building relationships with other business owners or professionals can also lead to potential partnerships or collaborations.

4. Can I offer special deals or discounts to my customers?

Yes, you can offer special deals or discounts to your customers as long as they are approved by Pampered Chef. For example, you can offer a discount for first-time customers or a free gift with a purchase over a certain amount. Just make sure to follow the company's guidelines and policies.

5. How can I track my sales and progress?

Pampered Chef provides a convenient online dashboard where you can track your sales and progress. You can also set goals for yourself and monitor your performance. Additionally, you can keep track of your customers and their orders through the dashboard, making it easier to follow up and provide excellent service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb Bixler
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
richardson3
  • prissylovescooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
texaschef
  • Laurenncraigory