• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Results From Using Mini Catalogs as Invites?

In summary, using mini catalogs as invitations for hosts has been a successful strategy for increasing sales. Other users have seen positive results as well, with increased outside orders and excitement from guests at the show. While it may require more work and money, it seems to be worth it for the boost in sales. Some recommend taping all three open sides as per post office requirements to ensure delivery. Others have had success with only taping one side. Overall, the use of mini catalogs as invitations seems to be a beneficial tactic to consider.
lacychef
Hey everyone....awhile back we were talking about using the mini catalogs as invitations. I send mine out for my hosts, & decided to use the mini's last month. Anyone else doing this? Just curious if you think it's increasing you sales? I type up a simple note with all the host info (I keep it real simple) and stick it inside the front page of the mini. My post office says I have to tape all three open sides for them to go throught their machines. So, it's more work & money, but I think it's been worth it.(though it doesn't require anymore handwriting which I like!) It has increased my outside orders, plus those attending the show are excited to see the new products.
Please share your results:)

Lacy,
Has your show average gone up using these? What about attendance? If your $average has gone up = by about how much would you say? I've been thinking about doing this - but want to make sure the extra cost is worth it....

I have never done the mini-catalogs.

AN interesting thought. I only had to sticky the one side and everyone got them. But I might sticky the other 2 this time. Someone's check slipped in the last time into one and it wasn't mine!!!

Hi everyone! I've also been using the mini catalogs as invitations for my hosts and I have seen a positive impact on my sales. Like the original poster, I include a simple note with all the host information and tape all three open sides as per my post office's requirements. It does require a bit more work and money, but I believe it's worth it. I have noticed an increase in outside orders and my guests are excited to see the new products at the show. I would love to hear from others who have also used the mini catalogs as invitations and their results. Let's keep sharing our experiences and tips with each other! Happy cooking!

1. How do I use mini catalogs as invites for my Pampered Chef party?

Using mini catalogs as invites is a simple and effective way to get your guests excited about your party. All you need to do is insert your party information and a personalized message into the mini catalog, along with a sample or two of our products. Then, hand them out to potential guests or mail them as invitations.

2. Can I customize the mini catalogs with my party details?

Yes, you can definitely customize the mini catalogs with your party details. You can add your party date, time, location, and any other important information you want to include. You can also add a personal message to make your invitations more inviting and personalized.

3. How many mini catalogs should I order for my party?

The number of mini catalogs you should order depends on the number of guests you are expecting at your party. We recommend ordering at least 10-15 more than the number of guests on your guest list, as some guests may bring a friend or family member with them. You can always order more if needed.

4. What are the benefits of using mini catalogs as invites?

There are many benefits to using mini catalogs as invites for your Pampered Chef party. Firstly, they are a cost-effective option compared to traditional invitations. Secondly, they showcase our products and give guests a preview of what they can expect at your party. Lastly, they can be easily distributed and mailed, making it convenient for both you and your guests.

5. Can I use mini catalogs as invites for virtual parties?

Yes, you can use mini catalogs as invites for virtual parties as well. You can either email the digital version of the mini catalog or mail physical copies to your guests. You can also include a link to your virtual party in the mini catalog, making it easy for guests to join. This is a great way to engage your guests and get them excited about your virtual party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JessBarszcz
  • pc ri lisa
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies