• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Parties with PWS: How Others Are Using It

In summary, the PWS is a great tool for hosts. It is a great way to keep track of orders and to send out reminders.
Hunter Mom
I have had tremendous success with my hosts using the PWS. They do all their invites on there, their wish list, etc. I seem to get lots of otuside orders from it, too. I haven't had a host even WANT paper invitations or mini-catalogs for some time. I love it that they're using it and hope that this is going to be something we see more and more of. What do you see in your business?

I am very envious of you and hope my business tends to go that way sometime. I have many hosts that do not even have email addresses. In the almost 3years I have been doing this, I have had 4 shows - 4 shows....where the host did everythign online!! 4 shows out of 110+......LOLOL:yuck:

I push the website evites really hard but some people just don't want to do it. Too lazy. But, I'm now finding that they're posting it on their facebook page and getting to the same people they'd have sent emails to. I don't have facebook so I can't see how well they're doing but it appears to have the same impact as the website. I wouldn't forgo the post card invites all together. I tell hosts to keep them in their purse so when they run into people as they're out and about, they can hand them an invitation.

I encourage hosts to use the website. The majority of my hosts don't do a lot of online stuff, so they don't do much with my PWS. That's okay. Whatever works for them.

My invitations (paper and facebook) include my website for ordering, but I still only get from 1 to 3 orders per show usually. I have never had a host use it for invites and to make her wishlist, even though I do encourage it! I still think my PWS is worth it - if nothing else, for the lead orders!

Almost all my hosts use PWS for their shows and evites. They also used facebook. Once they realize that they can import the email addresses from their difference email providers and that the reminders go out automatically, they are hooked. I probably average 3-5 order online per show and encourage the host to have someone that can't attend and wants to order to place their order there. I love my PWS.

1. How do I get started with hosting a successful Pampered Chef party using PWS?

To get started, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest in hosting a party using PWS. They will guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary information and resources to make your party a success.

2. Can I earn rewards and free products by hosting a party with PWS?

Yes, hosting a successful party with PWS can earn you rewards and free products. Your consultant will explain the details of the rewards program and help you set achievable goals for your party.

3. How do I invite guests to my PWS party?

You can invite guests to your party through various methods such as sending out invitations via email or social media, creating a Facebook event, or simply spreading the word through word-of-mouth. Your consultant can provide you with personalized invitations to make it easier for you.

4. What are some tips for maximizing sales at my PWS party?

One tip for maximizing sales at your PWS party is to prepare a wishlist of products you would like to purchase and share it with your guests. You can also offer special promotions or discounts to incentivize purchases. Additionally, make sure to showcase the products and their benefits during the party to entice your guests.

5. Can I host a PWS party with a group of friends or family virtually?

Yes, PWS parties can also be hosted virtually with a group of friends or family. Your consultant will provide you with the necessary tools and information to host a successful virtual party, including how to set up a video call and share the PWS website with your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • otisbg