• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pws E-Invitations Versus Personal Emails Versus Evites

In summary, using the Evites website is the best option because it allows for more contact with guests and ensures they receive the invitation.
Jennie50
How do you recommend hosts invite their guests? I'm a new consultant, and when I used the e-invitations from my director's personal website for my open house, I did not find them user friendly. My personal message was lost amid the form paragraphs from the template, there were strange characters, no paragraph breaks, etc. I was also surprised that many people never viewed or responded to the invitation, and wondered if it is because it looked like junk mail? Do you find that personal emails from the host fare better? Or using the Evites website? I think people like to see who else is coming that they know, and the PWS invites don't allow that...

I use the emails from the website, I don't add a personal message. I think it's the perfect invite as it is. Myself or the host puts in the email addresses, and when they're all in, just select all and send the e-invitation.
Hosts are also encouraged to either call the guests to let them know or give me phone numbers to call.

I use the emails from the website, and I print up a few post cards for them to hand out. I was able to create a word document that prints directly on the postcards, so it looks very professional looking.

I use the evites from pws, send them a few days before mailing invitations (I create my own and put in an envelope). The host will post on her facebook if she has one. The more ways you can hit a person, the better chance they will reply, remember, and attend.

FeliciaD said:
I use the emails from the website, and I print up a few post cards for them to hand out. I was able to create a word document that prints directly on the postcards, so it looks very professional looking.

I'd love to see that document, if you wouldn't mind sharing! :blushing: Thanks, ladies!

What is the difference between Pws E-Invitations, personal emails, and Evites?

Pws E-Invitations, personal emails, and Evites are all forms of electronic invitations used to invite guests to an event. The main difference between them is the platform they are sent through. Pws E-Invitations are sent through the Pampered Chef website, personal emails are sent through your personal email account, and Evites are sent through the Evite website.

Which option is the most professional for sending invitations?

Pws E-Invitations are the most professional option for sending invitations. They are specifically designed for business purposes and have a more polished and formal appearance compared to personal emails and Evites.

Can I customize the design of the invitations?

Yes, you can customize the design of Pws E-Invitations, personal emails, and Evites. However, Pws E-Invitations offer a wider range of customizable templates and options compared to personal emails and Evites.

Do I have to pay for any of these invitation options?

Pws E-Invitations and Evites are free to use, but personal emails may require you to pay for any third-party email marketing services you use to send the invitations. Pws E-Invitations also offer an added benefit of tracking RSVPs and managing guest lists, which may require a subscription fee.

Which option is the most convenient for managing guest RSVPs?

Pws E-Invitations are the most convenient option for managing guest RSVPs. The platform allows you to easily track and manage responses, send reminders, and make updates to the guest list without having to manually keep track of everything.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
krahema
  • PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
Replies