• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Show Average with Mini-Catalog Invites - Expert Tips and Advice

In summary, a mini-catalog is a smaller version of the full product catalog from Pampered Chef that includes a curated selection of top-selling items. It can be obtained through a consultant, downloaded from the website, or received as part of the host rewards program. While the cover can be personalized, the product selection and prices are pre-determined. Mini-catalogs have a shorter validity period of one season or three months, after which a new one is released with updated products and pricing.
beckysuem
Wanted your thoughts on this:

I have found that using mini catalogs as invites has been a GREAT boost to my show average. I just booked a show for a few weeks from now (need to get out invites early next week) and realized I had only the Fall/Winter 2010 mini catalogs. Could I use these? Otherwise I will use postcards. Thoughts??

I think I would look through the mini- just to see if the products were mostly current (they should be). Then do a Flyer-style invite and put the flyer, with the mini-invitation in a regular (long) envelope. It takes a 1st class stamp no matter what. On the flyer invite- I would probably say something like "Look at the enclosed mini-catalog for a sampling of just a few of our popular items, and come to the show to see what's new for the Spring & Summer season! You're going to love it!" Or something.....And then be sure to do a supply order soon. ;)

Using mini catalogs as invites is a great idea! It gives potential guests a preview of the products and can pique their interest in attending the show. As for using the Fall/Winter 2010 mini catalogs, it may not be the most ideal option since the products and prices may have changed since then. However, if you are able to make a note on the invite that the catalog may be slightly outdated, it could still be effective in generating interest for the show. Alternatively, you could also consider creating your own custom invitations using images from the current catalog or even just using postcards as you mentioned. Ultimately, the most important thing is to get the invites out and generate excitement for the show, so any option that accomplishes that goal will be effective.

What is a mini-catalog?

A mini-catalog is a smaller version of our full product catalog that features a curated selection of our top-selling items. It is a convenient way for customers to browse and shop for our products.

How do I get a mini-catalog?

You can request a mini-catalog from your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to download a digital version. You can also receive a mini-catalog as part of our host rewards program when hosting a party.

Can I customize a mini-catalog for my customers?

Yes, you have the option to personalize the cover of your mini-catalog with your name and contact information. However, the product selection and prices are pre-determined and cannot be changed.

Do mini-catalogs have the same products as the full catalog?

No, mini-catalogs feature a smaller selection of products compared to our full catalog. However, the top-selling and most popular items are included in the mini-catalog.

How long are mini-catalogs valid for?

Mini-catalogs are valid for the same timeframe as our full catalog, which is typically for one season or three months. After that, a new mini-catalog is released with updated products and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
JessBarszcz