• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using the Mini Catalog With Invite Question...

In summary, the Mini Catalog With Invite Question is a tool that allows Pampered Chef consultants to easily share their products with friends and family. It provides a personalized mini catalog link for browsing and purchasing products, and the invite question feature allows for targeted sharing. To set it up, consultants can create their mini catalog through their Pampered Chef account and customize it with their desired products and message. The status of invitations can be tracked through the "My Business" tab, and the invite question can be personalized for each recipient. There is no limit to the number of invitations that can be sent out, but it is recommended to target potential customers for better results.
BlessedWifeMommy
Just wondering.. When you do a show that is booked off a show where you send out mini catalogs with the invites, and you go to send invites for the next show, if you know a guest has already got a mini, do you send a second one?
I was just thinking that if you have a group that keeps doing shows (trading off who hosts), what would you do for invites?

I still send the mini. It's easier on me - I don't have to track names. And I figure that every time they look through it they'll see something different. Even if one of the group hosts every month, that's only 6 minis for that guest before they change.

I am just starting and am not sure what to do. I don't want to be pushy, but I also don't want to miss out on the potential sales.It ultimately depends on your personal preference and the relationship you have with the guests. Some consultants may choose to send a second mini catalog to ensure that the guest has all the necessary information for the upcoming show. Others may opt to send a reminder email or text instead. If you have a close relationship with the guests, you could also reach out to them personally and ask if they would like another catalog or if they have any questions about the upcoming show. Ultimately, it's important to strike a balance between being persistent and being respectful of your guests' time and preferences.

What is the Mini Catalog With Invite Question and how does it work?

The Mini Catalog With Invite Question is a tool that allows you to easily share your Pampered Chef products with friends and family. It provides a link to your personalized mini catalog, where they can browse and purchase products directly from your website. The invite question feature allows you to ask friends and family if they would like to receive your mini catalog, making it a convenient way to connect with potential customers.

How do I set up the Mini Catalog With Invite Question?

Setting up the Mini Catalog With Invite Question is simple and can be done in a few steps. First, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Business" tab. Then, click on "Mini Catalog" and select "Create My Mini Catalog". From there, you can customize your catalog by choosing the products you want to feature and adding a personal message. Once your catalog is ready, you can use the invite question feature to share it with your contacts.

Can I track who has received and viewed my mini catalog?

Yes, you can track the status of your mini catalog invitations. Simply go to the "My Business" tab and click on "Mini Catalog". Then, select "View My Invitations" to see a list of all the invitations you have sent out. You can see who has received and viewed your catalog, as well as their purchase history.

Can I customize the invite question for each person I send it to?

Yes, you can personalize the invite question for each individual recipient. When you send out the invite question, there is an option to add a personal message. You can use this space to tailor your invitation to each person, making it more engaging and increasing the likelihood of them viewing your mini catalog.

Is there a limit to how many mini catalog invitations I can send out?

No, there is no limit to the number of mini catalog invitations you can send out. You can use this tool to connect with as many friends and family members as you'd like. However, we recommend being intentional with your invitations and targeting those who may be interested in your products to maximize your results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heather223
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies