• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Sales with Holiday Mini Catalogs | November & December Show Promotions

In summary, the Holiday Mini Catalog is a special catalog released by Pampered Chef during the holiday season, typically in October. It features new and seasonal products for holiday cooking and entertaining. The catalog can be ordered online through a consultant's website or directly from a consultant. It often includes special promotions and deals on select products. The catalog is available for a limited time, usually until the end of December. Hosting a party or event featuring products from the Holiday Mini Catalog is also possible, with the help of a Pampered Chef consultant. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products.
pkd09
Silver Member
If you use the Holiday Mini Catalog as your show invitations....when do you begin using them? November & December shows or just December show?

I've started using mine already for my October shows to give people holiday gift ideas. It might encourage them to purchsae some items now while PC is on their mind.

Don't wait! Start talking holidays now.

I've started using mine also, I have them in my folders at my shows also. Never too early to put the holidays out there :D

Thank you for your question about using the Holiday Mini Catalog as show invitations. In my experience, I have found that it is best to start using them in November for both November and December shows. This gives your guests enough time to plan and prepare for the holiday season, and also allows for any potential shipping delays. Plus, it adds a sense of excitement and urgency to your show invitations. However, if you have a specific December show that you want to focus on, you can definitely start using them in December as well. Ultimately, it is up to you and what works best for your business and schedule. Happy holiday selling!Best regards,

1. What is the Holiday Mini Catalog and when does it come out?

The Holiday Mini Catalog is a special catalog that Pampered Chef releases during the holiday season. It features new and seasonal products that are perfect for holiday cooking and entertaining. The catalog is typically released in October.

2. Can I order from the Holiday Mini Catalog online?

Yes, you can order from the Holiday Mini Catalog online through a Pampered Chef consultant's website. You can also place an order through a consultant directly.

3. Are there any special promotions or deals in the Holiday Mini Catalog?

Yes, the Holiday Mini Catalog often includes special promotions and deals on select products. These can include discounts, bundles, or free gifts with purchase. Be sure to check the catalog for any current promotions.

4. How long is the Holiday Mini Catalog available?

The Holiday Mini Catalog is available for a limited time, typically until the end of December. However, some products may sell out before then, so it's best to place your order sooner rather than later.

5. Can I host a party or event featuring products from the Holiday Mini Catalog?

Yes, you can certainly host a party or event featuring products from the Holiday Mini Catalog. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you plan and host a fun and festive holiday gathering for you and your guests. Plus, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• augmommychef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
ltkacz
  • beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies