• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Do With the Holiday Minicatalog

In summary, the conversation discussed the use of the holiday mini catalog for past hosts and customers. The speaker planned on sending the catalog to past hosts and reaching out to customers to invite them to a holiday open house and remind them about the catalog. They also mentioned using the mini to showcase products, offer promotions, and increase sales. The speaker also suggested including a personalized insert with a special holiday offer for customers and past hosts.
KimWalters
Hi - I am planning on sending the holiday mini to past hosts and some customers. Do you have any ideas of a letter or insert to put in it? OR, what are your plans with the holiday mini? thanks! :)

I will be calling all my contacts before sending them saying"Hey mary its shalon your pampered chef consultant. I was calling you to invite you to my holiday open house on November 20th is that something you could come to? Great well I am sending my holiday catalog with the invite on it! Look for it in the mail! I will call to remind you about the party and to make sure you received the catalog.....or ok no promblem I will send you the holiday catalog so you can still benefit with all of our great specials and products groupings for gifts, look for it in the mail! I will call you about a week after sending to make sure you received it and see if theres anything in it that cought your eye. Inviting them to my holiday open house with the minis saves me so postage, calling them before I send gets them to await my catalog rather than recieveing it and just throwing it away.

Hello!I hope this letter finds you well and enjoying the holiday season. As a valued past host or customer, I wanted to make sure you received the latest holiday mini catalog from [Company Name]. This mini is full of festive and fun products that are perfect for all your holiday gifting and entertaining needs.I wanted to share with you some of my favorite products from the holiday mini that I think you will love too. [Include a few product suggestions here with a brief description of each]. These items would make great gifts for friends and family, or even for yourself to add some holiday cheer to your home.In addition, I wanted to remind you that as a past host, you can earn free products by hosting a party during the holiday season. It's a great way to get together with friends and family while earning some amazing rewards.If you have any questions about the products or hosting a party, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I would be more than happy to help you with anything you need.Thank you for being a loyal customer and for your support of [Company Name]. Wishing you a happy and joyous holiday season!Sincerely,P.S. Don't forget to check out the special promotions and discounts in the holiday mini. There are some great deals that you won't want to miss out on!Alternatively, you can also include a festive insert with a special holiday offer or promotion for your customers and past hosts. This could be a discount on a specific product, a free gift with purchase, or a special holiday bundle. Be creative and make it personalized for each recipient to show your appreciation for their support.As for my plans with the holiday mini, I will be using it to showcase products at holiday events and parties, as well as offering special promotions and discounts to my customers. I also plan on reaching out to past hosts to see if they would like to host a holiday party and earn some free products. The holiday mini is a great tool for increasing sales and spreading holiday cheer!Thank you for your question and I hope this helps. Happy holidays! :)

1. What is included in the Holiday Minicatalog?

The Holiday Minicatalog features a selection of our top-selling holiday-themed products, including baking tools, cookware, and entertaining essentials. You'll also find exclusive holiday recipes and gift ideas.

2. Can I place an order from the Holiday Minicatalog?

Yes, all products featured in the Holiday Minicatalog are available for purchase. You can place an order through your independent consultant or directly through our website.

3. How long is the Holiday Minicatalog available?

The Holiday Minicatalog is available from October through December. However, some products may be available for purchase beyond this timeframe, so be sure to check with your consultant or on our website.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions in the Holiday Minicatalog?

Yes, the Holiday Minicatalog often offers exclusive deals and bundles that are not available in our regular catalog. Be sure to check for these special offers and save on your holiday shopping!

5. Can I host a party using the Holiday Minicatalog?

Absolutely! Hosting a party is a great way to earn free and discounted products from the Holiday Minicatalog. Contact your consultant for more information on how to host a successful holiday party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • heatherkiss
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jbondr