• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reuse Your Old Catalogs & Boost Your Sales This Holiday Season!

In summary, reusing old catalogs during the holiday season can benefit your business in multiple ways. It can save you money on printing costs and reduce waste, while also giving customers a chance to see products they may have missed in previous catalogs. Reusing old catalogs can also help boost sales by reminding customers of products they may have forgotten about or introducing them to new products. Before reusing old catalogs, it is important to remove outdated products and update pricing. To make the reused catalogs visually appealing, consider rearranging the layout, adding new graphics and images, and using a mix of product and lifestyle shots. When promoting reused catalogs to customers, highlight new products and offer special promotions or discounts. You can also announce the reused catalog through email or social
jennywardpc
I have a bunch of holiday and fall/winter catalogs. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do with them to boost my sales since the new catalogs are coming out. I don't want to throw them away!

I put these stickers on my old catalogs and mini catalogs and leave them places I go once they're out of date. I also use them at booths to give out to people who ask for a catalog instead of giving out my current ones. It keeps my BP lower when I see them in the trash!

Attachments

• Old Catalog Labels.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 751
Last edited:
Pampered Angel said:
I put these stickers on my old catalogs and mini catalogs and leave them places I go once they're out of date. I also use them at booths to give out to people who ask for a catalog instead of giving out my current ones. It keeps my BP lower when I see them in the trash!

What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing...

What are the benefits of reusing old catalogs during the holiday season?

Reusing old catalogs can save you money on printing costs and help reduce waste. It also gives your customers a chance to see products they may have missed in previous catalogs.

How can reusing old catalogs help boost sales?

Reusing old catalogs can help boost sales by reminding customers of products they may have forgotten about or introducing them to new products they may be interested in. It can also make your inventory last longer, giving customers more time to make a purchase decision.

What should I do with my old catalogs before reusing them?

Before reusing old catalogs, make sure to remove any outdated products or promotions. You may also want to update the pricing if it has changed since the catalog was first printed. Additionally, consider adding new products or highlighting seasonal items to make the catalog feel fresh and relevant.

How can I make my reused catalogs visually appealing?

To make your reused catalogs visually appealing, try rearranging the layout or adding new graphics and images. You can also experiment with different fonts and colors to make the catalog stand out. Consider using a mix of product images and lifestyle shots to showcase your products in use.

Are there any tips for promoting reused catalogs to customers?

When promoting reused catalogs to customers, make sure to highlight any new products or seasonal items. You can also offer special promotions or discounts for purchasing products featured in the reused catalog. Additionally, consider sending out an email or social media post to announce the reused catalog and its special offerings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • ChefChris
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies