• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Holiday Cheer: Tips for Handing Out Wish Lists to November Guests

In summary, the author is thinking about giving out "holiday" wish lists to their November guests. They are unsure if this will work, as they have yet to receive an order from this. They like the idea of giving out a cover letter explaining how it works and having a prize for the winner.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Has anyone had success with handing out "holiday" wish lists to their guests? I was thinking along the lines of handing them out to all my November guests. They can fill in their wishlist items along with address for me to send them to. Give them a deadline of December 1st to place their order, have all the items shipped to me, gift wrap and deliver? I know it sounds great in theory but I want to hear from anyone who has actually done it. With 9 shows in November, I would LOVE to do something a little more to help December or make the deadline the end of November to help November out if I need it.

I could always submit all orders as a show and give one of the guests who participated the host benefits - or keep them for myself to do some Christmas shopping!

I have offered this every year, and the guests seem really excited bout it, but it never somes through- I have yet to get an order placed with the wish list- Hopefully this year will be different.

Here's a Wish List my Director sent me.

Attachments

• DearSanta.doc
    78 KB · Views: 408
So, you give this to the wives, who fill it out and give it to their husbands, who then contact you to buy the gifts? Holy cow, if Julie (my now director) had given this to my husband last Christmas . . . I wasn't a consultant then.

That's how it should work. I am also thinking of putting something on the flyer about ordering off my website, still flirting with the idea.

I am seriously thinking about sending this to all of my customers to print out and then fill it in to give their family/husbands etc so I can reach all of my customers that get my newsletters/e-mails.

pampchefsarah said:
So, you give this to the wives, who fill it out and give it to their husbands, who then contact you to buy the gifts? Holy cow, if Julie (my now director) had given this to my husband last Christmas . . . I wasn't a consultant then.
The way I heard of it was to create a master wish list and the guest gives you addresses of the people they want it sent to: husbands, mothers, etc. Then you send out a cute letter telling them how Suzie is making Christmas easy this year and Pampered Chef is making it easier by me being their personal shopper and gift wrapper. Then they have the option of having it direct shipped to themselves or sent to me to gift wrap and deliver.

i love it. ive got 4 shows already for nov. im going to atleast give it a shot.

i had a stampin up party on saturday (had to get everything to make my christmas cards & ofcourse wanted the hostess benfits to pay for it :D) & the "demonstrator" did something along the lines of this. she said to just stick the wishlist on the fridge so everytime a special occasion came along, your hubby could call her & say "so & so wants this - can you order it for me?"

i like the gift wrap idea wadesgirl. thats my favorite part of christmas - wrapping presents! :love:

I did this last year. Guests were excited about the idea. I had them take 5 minutes to write their wish list and the address of whom they wanted me to send it to. Then I did a drawing for a prize for all that participated. I sent the wish lists out along with my Black Friday sales flier. I figured this way they may be more inclined to order if things were on sale. But NOPE. Not one response. It was a sweet idea but I was bummed that I paid all the postage for no return. I dont think I will do this again this year

Brandi - what do you do on Black Friday? Do you offer discounts if they order that day? I had been thinking about doing something for that day but hadn't really thought it through yet. I would be interested in seeing your flier. Thanks!

pamperedharriet said:
Here's a Wish List my Director sent me.

So, are you going to email these to all of your customers or mail them? And are you going to have a cover letter to explain how it works? If so, do you have an example of it? I would love to see it!

ChefPaulaB said:
So, are you going to email these to all of your customers or mail them? And are you going to have a cover letter to explain how it works? If so, do you have an example of it? I would love to see it!

I am still working on the idea Paula and will let you know what I do and send with it. It's on my list of things to do.

lvanderw said:
Brandi - what do you do on Black Friday? Do you offer discounts if they order that day? I had been thinking about doing something for that day but hadn't really thought it through yet. I would be interested in seeing your flier. Thanks!

search for black friday. there have been a few threads on this already. :D

1. What is a Holiday Wish List?

A Holiday Wish List is a list of items that you would like to receive as gifts for the holiday season. It can include anything from kitchen tools to home decor to personalized gifts.

2. How do I create a Holiday Wish List with Pampered Chef?

Creating a Holiday Wish List with Pampered Chef is easy! Simply browse our website and add any items you would like to your list by clicking the "Add to Wish List" button. You can also share your list with friends and family by clicking the "Share" button.

3. Can I add items from other stores to my Pampered Chef Holiday Wish List?

Yes, you can! Our Holiday Wish List feature allows you to add items from any website, not just Pampered Chef. Simply copy and paste the URL of the item you want to add into the "Add to Wish List" field.

4. How can I share my Holiday Wish List with others?

To share your Holiday Wish List, click the "Share" button on your list and choose the method you want to use, such as email or social media. You can also make your list public and share the link with anyone.

5. Is there a deadline for creating a Holiday Wish List with Pampered Chef?

No, there is no deadline for creating a Holiday Wish List with Pampered Chef. You can create and update your list at any time, but we recommend doing so before the holiday rush to ensure that your loved ones have enough time to shop for your gifts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • adventurechef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies