• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Ultimate PC Wishlist: Complete Collection with Checkbox Option

In summary, a "Wish List" on Pampered Chef is a feature that allows customers to save items they are interested in purchasing for future reference. To create a "Wish List", simply log in to your account and click on the heart icon next to the product. You can also share your "Wish List" with others by clicking on the "Share" button. There is no limit to the number of items you can add to your "Wish List" and you can remove items by clicking on the heart icon again or the "Remove" button.
Dotty
Gold Member
I saw an official wishlist from PC somewhere and I can't find it again. It was a complete listing of all products, by collection, with a checkbox before each item. Can anyone help me find it? I really liked that format. The other lists I have found don't have the checkbox and aren't organized by collection.

Thanks

It's not a COMPLETE listing, but if you go to the Bridal Registry area, you'll find a download for a "Well Stocked Kitchen" list, and it sounds like what you are describing.

They have a wishlist that is like a huge checklist, I don't know if I've seen one yet for the new catalogs.

Thanks Noora! I was looking for that too but I couldn't remember where I'd found it before!

ShelbyMichalek said:
Thanks Noora! I was looking for that too but I couldn't remember where I'd found it before!

I find lots of things in the Download Center :D

for reaching out! I'm happy to help you find the ultimate PC wishlist you're looking for. Our official wishlist is available on our website under the "Products" tab. From there, you can filter by collection and use the checkbox option to create your own personalized wishlist. I hope this helps and happy shopping! Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Related to Discover the Ultimate PC Wishlist: Complete Collection with Checkbox Option

1. What is a "Wish List" on Pampered Chef?

A "Wish List" on Pampered Chef is a feature that allows customers to save items they are interested in purchasing for future reference.

2. How do I create a "Wish List" on Pampered Chef?

To create a "Wish List" on Pampered Chef, simply log in to your account and browse the products you are interested in. Then, click on the heart icon next to the product to add it to your "Wish List".

3. Can I share my "Wish List" with others?

Yes, you can share your "Wish List" with others by clicking on the "Share" button next to the item on your list. You can also share your entire "Wish List" by clicking on the "Share" button at the top of your list and entering the email addresses of the people you want to share it with.

4. Is there a limit to how many items I can add to my "Wish List"?

No, there is no limit to the number of items you can add to your "Wish List" on Pampered Chef.

5. How do I remove items from my "Wish List"?

To remove items from your "Wish List" on Pampered Chef, simply click on the heart icon again to unselect the item or click on the "Remove" button next to the item on your list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • PamperedEsther
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedEsther
  • frozenchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies