• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wish List Item Saves the Day: My S&D Show Story

In summary, "Wish List Item Saves the Day: My S&D Show Story" is a story shared by Pampered Chef consultants to demonstrate the usefulness of their products. Customers can find out the specific story for a product by asking their consultant or visiting the website. Customers are also encouraged to share their own "Wish List Item Saves the Day" stories. While not all products have a specific story, they are all designed to make cooking and entertaining easier. Sharing these stories helps showcase the versatility and quality of the products and provides real-life examples for customers.
sklay723
Gold Member
So my friend's aunt has been telling me since the fall/winter catalog was out that she wanted the 10" saute pan, but back then it was only available as part of a set and she didn't want the whole set. When the spring catalog was released, I sent her a message telling her about the pan being available individually. Never heard anything back from her, so I figured I would follow up with her again in a month or two.

She just randomly sent me an email earlier this afternoon that she wanted to place an order...turns out she wanted the 5-piece executive set after all! I asked if she wanted to turn it into a show, and that's what we did. My mom had an order she'd been waiting to place, we put the pots in her husband's name, and she called her niece (my friend) who is also placing an order. She's already over the $300 mark, and she's so thrilled about free products and a half-price item. I'm bewildered, but thrilled at the same time. I'm not even close to the $2,500 to get conference half-price (can't go this year anyway, so that wouldn't have mattered), but having the extra show on my next commission statement is just wonderful! And all I had to do was sit on my couch for 45 minutes this afternoon while my kids napped and take care of business...just goes to show that getting messages out about wish list items really does work sometimes!!!

That's great!

Way to GO!!!

Whoo Hooo!!! awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Serendipity, baby! Gotta love it!

Way to go!

What is "Wish List Item Saves the Day: My S&D Show Story"?

"Wish List Item Saves the Day: My S&D Show Story" is a story that Pampered Chef consultants share to showcase the versatility and usefulness of our products. It highlights a time when a customer's wish list item came in handy in an unexpected situation.

How do I find out what the "Wish List Item Saves the Day" story is for a specific product?

You can ask your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find out the "Wish List Item Saves the Day" story for any product. Each product page on our website also includes a section highlighting its most popular uses and features.

Can I share my own "Wish List Item Saves the Day" story?

Absolutely! We love hearing from our customers and how our products have helped make their lives easier. You can share your story with your consultant, on our website, or on social media using the hashtag #PCWishListSavesTheDay.

Do all Pampered Chef products have a "Wish List Item Saves the Day" story?

While not all of our products have a specific "Wish List Item Saves the Day" story, all of our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. You can always ask your consultant for tips and ideas on how to use a specific product in different ways.

Why is it important to share "Wish List Item Saves the Day" stories?

Sharing "Wish List Item Saves the Day" stories helps showcase the versatility and quality of our products. It also gives customers real-life examples of how our products can make a difference in their daily lives. Plus, it's always fun to hear about creative and unexpected uses for our products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mom4angela
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • Roadtripray