• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Holiday Wish List for Your Husband? We've Got You Covered!

In summary, the conversation revolved around a customer asking for a holiday wish list that she could give to her husband to make gift-buying easier. Some users shared their experience with using wish lists and provided resources for creating one. Some mentioned that it may be more effective to contact the person buying the gift directly rather than just providing an address.
missyciccolella
I had a customer ask me if I had a wish list she could fill out and give to her husband so he could easily buy her Christmas gift with out her knowing exactly what was she getting.
I haven't used anything like this, but I assume she creates her holiday wish list, gives it DH and then he calls me to place an order.
Does anyone have a flyer/wish list like this created? :confused:

I have used these in the past, and haven't had much success with them....but I still think it's such a good idea - I'd be interested in hearing and seeing info from some who have been successful!

there was something along those lines on here last year. Have you searched the files? I thought I had it saved on my computer, but couldn't find it. Sorry.

Shawnna said:
there was something along those lines on here last year. Have you searched the files? I thought I had it saved on my computer, but couldn't find it. Sorry.
I searched, but couldn't really locate what I was looking for...maybe me search was too specific. I'll check again.

Here you go. I usually give these to guests AFTER they place their order. I do not want to take orders away from the hostess

Attachments

• Wishlist_FormC.doc
    54.5 KB · Views: 412
  • Wish List for Santa.doc
    41 KB · Views: 490
mrssyvo said:
Here you go. I usually give these to guests AFTER they place their order. I do not want to take orders away from the hostess
Thanks! Since the customer asked for it, I know I'll send this to her, but I'm not sure I'll use it. Do you have much luck with it?

no, I do not have a lot of success with it, but I always have it available, and I do mention it in my shows, after I tell them about the year I got hubcaps for Christmas from hubby.

That sounds like something my DH would give me for Christmas!

One year, DH got me a new gas cap......his reasoning? "Well, you said you needed one."Yes, I needed one, but NOT for Christmas!:grumpy: He, on the other hand, would cry tears of joy if given car parts for Christmas. In fact, this year, for Christmas, I am planning on buying him new tires for his muscle car!

ChefBeckyD said:
One year, DH got me a new gas cap......his reasoning? "Well, you said you needed one."

Yes, I needed one, but NOT for Christmas!:grumpy:

He, on the other hand, would cry tears of joy if given car parts for Christmas. In fact, this year, for Christmas, I am planning on buying him new tires for his muscle car!
I gave DH a street sign a couple years ago. It's an "end of speed limit" sign from the Autobahn. It's still in the closet- but it will be in the garage soon.

I got it from this place: Roundabout Signs They sell actual imported signs, not reproductions.

My BIL is having a show in November and inviting all of his buddies. I am going to send something like this to their spouses so they know what to buy. My BIL is going to ask them if they want me to send it or if they want to shop blind... so I'll only send it for the guys who want help. My BIL seems to think the guys will know what to purchase... and so does my husband... who doesn't even know what products we have in "our" kitchen! I'm going to offer it at my shows starting this month as well. We will see how it goes. Thanks for posting.

Here's one that I used last year. You really need to know WHO is going to use it and contact them to get it. Also, be sure to have contact info for the "santa" b/c an address is NOT enough. I had someone fill out a wish list for half the catalog and she didn't get ANYTHING! If I could have contacted them, they may have ordered.

Of course, some people are so excited to get ideas, they jump on any list given to them!! Oh...and I collect wish lists throughout the year and contact them around the beginning of Nov to see if they want me to share their wishlist with anyone.

Attachments

• Christmas wishlist.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 393
hperschnick said:
My BIL is having a show in November and inviting all of his buddies. I am going to send something like this to their spouses so they know what to buy. My BIL is going to ask them if they want me to send it or if they want to shop blind... so I'll only send it for the guys who want help. My BIL seems to think the guys will know what to purchase... and so does my husband... who doesn't even know what products we have in "our" kitchen! I'm going to offer it at my shows starting this month as well. We will see how it goes. Thanks for posting.

That is a really good idea...

Vista postcardsI made these on Vista Print. 50 FREE oversized postcards!:)

Attachments

• santapostcards.jpg
    santapostcards.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 495
postcard
straitfan said:
I made these on Vista Print. 50 FREE oversized postcards!:)

how did you do that? Did you include her wish items on the other side?
What a great idea!

thanks!
J

At the bottom is a spot for one item#, description, and price. I figure if I get "Santa" to contact me for that, I can have a list of "other items" she might want to! I'd have the receipient jot some of those items down at the time she addresses the postcard for me!

When I opened the photo it was hard to read. Would you be able to tell me the jingle you used. They are soo cute!!

I don't have on my computer, but here is the poem I have on a decorated sheet:
HO HO HO! It's that time of year,
But Honey, don't worry, there's nothing to fear.
I've thought and I've looked for what's perfect, you see,
To have nestled sweetly under our Christmas tree.I wondered and whiled away hours just thinking,
Of What awesome gift would get my bright eyes twinkling,
And then, to my joy, I found the right thing!
The Pampered Chef sure makes my jingle bells ring!A chopper, some stoneware, a garnisher, too,
A suds pump, a cookbook, cookware for stew!
A tool turn about, with a new super scraper,
or kitchen shears for cutting up chicken or paper!And don't worry, honey, it's easy, you see,
All you have to do to make me happy,
Is call my consultant and order the things
I've listed below, and make my heart sing!She'll take your order over the phone, and better still,
She'll wrap the gift nicely with bows and some frills!
Your work will be done and my friends will all see
How lucky I am to have you for me!I'm dreaming of a Pampered Chef Christmas:(Here's where they list the items- mine is all set with column, etc. but I only have a hard copy, sorry.)

HO HO HO Did you know...That ________ attended my Pampered Chef® Show?
Baking Stones and Food Choppers brought gleam to eye…
Though she wanted them all, not all could she buy!Now Christmas is coming, a time to reflect
on finding a gift that she won’t expect!
You’ll think and you’ll ponder…search for something unique.
A peek at her Wish List would help…don’t you think?The items as listed are those that she chose.
Will they be under her tree?
Only Santa Claus knows! So pick up the phone…it’s easy...it’s quick.
And I guarantee she’ll be thrilled with St. Nick!

I like that one Christy. Very cute!

Now I'm just waiting for the Postcards to arrive. I need them for a vendor's fair I'm doing Sat. They were shipped earlier this week. Hopefully they'll be in tomorrow's mail.

1. What is the "Holiday Wish List for Hubbys" feature?

The "Holiday Wish List for Hubbys" feature is a curated list of top gifts for husbands during the holiday season. It includes a variety of products from kitchen tools to grilling accessories, perfect for any cooking or grilling enthusiast.

2. How do I access the "Holiday Wish List for Hubbys"?

To access the "Holiday Wish List for Hubbys," simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Holiday Wish List" tab. From there, you can browse through the list and add items to your shopping cart.

3. Can I customize the "Holiday Wish List for Hubbys" for my husband's specific interests?

Yes, you can easily customize the "Holiday Wish List for Hubbys" by filtering the products based on your husband's interests. For example, if he loves grilling, you can select the "Grilling" category to view all grilling-related products.

4. Are the products on the "Holiday Wish List for Hubbys" exclusive to Pampered Chef?

No, the "Holiday Wish List for Hubbys" features products from various brands, including Pampered Chef. This ensures a diverse selection of high-quality products for your husband to choose from.

5. Can I purchase items from the "Holiday Wish List for Hubbys" as gifts for someone else?

Yes, you can purchase items from the "Holiday Wish List for Hubbys" as gifts for anyone, not just your husband. Simply add the items to your shopping cart and enter the recipient's shipping information during checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mom4angela
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
thecougchef
  • krackley
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies