• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried using a wish list for your guests' convenience?

You can just use the "Wish List" that is on the Downloads section of CC. Print it out and hand it to everyone with their catalog and order form. Tell them to check off the items they want on their wish list, and on the back of their Drawing Slip, have them write the name and contact information of the gift-givers for their wish list items (hubby, mom, etc.). No need to reinvent the wheel. GL!Here's the link to the downloadable wish list from CC: https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/fall_product_wish_list.pdf
sih
Silver Member
I would love to have a wish list for guests to fill out and a part to tell who they would like us to contact about their wish list. Has anyone done this before? And if so, would you mind sharing it with us here?

Thanks so much!! :)
Stacey

there was a thread about this not to long ago. search the files section with 'christmas wish' and there is a ton of stuff.

Ok, thanks. I did search but will try christmas wish this time.

Yeah, I am not seeing a ton of stuff anywhere that has some samples of wish lists.....

sih said:
I would love to have a wish list for guests to fill out and a part to tell who they would like us to contact about their wish list. Has anyone done this before? And if so, would you mind sharing it with us here?

Thanks so much!! :)
Stacey

Here is one that I created a little while ago, hope that it helps!

Attachments

• Santa wish list.doc
    519.5 KB · Views: 777
ChefGwedolyn,

Thanks so much! I had been thinking about doing this, but hadn't gotten around to it yet. It looks great! Thanks so much for putting it together!!

Blessings,
Tracy

You can just use the "Wish List" that is on the Downloads section of CC. Print it out and hand it to everyone with their catalog and order form. Tell them to check off the items they want on their wish list, and on the back of their Drawing Slip, have them write the name and contact information of the gift-givers for their wish list items (hubby, mom, etc.). No need to reinvent the wheel. GL!

1. What is the best way to create a Christmas/Holiday wish list?

The best way to create a Christmas/Holiday wish list is to use our online wishlist feature. You can easily add items from our website to your wishlist and share it with your friends and family.

2. Can I add items from other stores to my wish list?

Yes, you can add items from other stores to your wish list by using our universal wishlist feature. Simply copy and paste the URL of the item you want to add and it will be included in your list.

3. How can I let others know about my wish list?

You can easily share your wish list with others by clicking on the "share" button on your wishlist page. You can share it via email, social media, or by copying the link and sending it directly to your friends and family.

4. Is there a limit to the number of items I can add to my wish list?

No, there is no limit to the number of items you can add to your wish list. However, we recommend keeping your list organized and manageable for others to browse.

5. Can I edit my wish list after it has been shared?

Yes, you can edit your wish list at any time. Simply log in to your account and make any changes or updates you would like. The changes will be reflected on the shared wish list as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ShannonLRM
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RuthV
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies