• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director P3 and Host Wish List: Easily Manage Your Guests and Orders

In summary, P3 and Host Wish List is a feature on several online marketplaces that allows customers to create a list of their preferred hosts or service providers. To create a P3 and Host Wish List, users can simply sign up for an account and add hosts they like by clicking on the "Add to Wish List" button. The list can also be shared with others by clicking on the "Share" button and entering email addresses. There is no limit to the number of hosts that can be added to the wish list, and it can be accessed anytime by logging into the account and clicking on the "Wish List" tab.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Am I missing it, or is there not a way to download the host wish list into P3? I so seldom have a host use this tool and I dont' really promote it either. Seems like we should be able to pull it into P3 since we can pull the guest orders. When you print it off you almost need a microscope to see it too!

I've not yet found a way. I divide my monitor screen with P3 on one side and the wish list on the other side & type it in each time. I've had a LOT of hosts who have used it.

As far as I know, there is currently no way to directly download the host wish list into P3. However, you can manually enter the information from the wish list into P3 by creating a new order and selecting the "Host Order" option. This will allow you to input the items requested by the host and add them to the order. As for promoting the host wish list, I think it's a great tool for hosts to use and it can make the ordering process much smoother for both the host and the consultant. Perhaps you could consider mentioning it to your hosts and highlighting its benefits during your parties. As for the small font size on the printed wish list, I agree that it can be difficult to read. Hopefully, the company will look into adjusting the font size in the future.

What is P3 and Host Wish List?

P3 and Host Wish List is a feature on several online marketplaces that allows customers to create a list of their preferred hosts or service providers. This makes it easier for customers to find and book their preferred hosts for future purchases.

How do I create a P3 and Host Wish List?

To create a P3 and Host Wish List, simply sign up for an account on the online marketplace and browse through the available hosts. When you find a host you like, click on the "Add to Wish List" button to add them to your list. You can also add notes or comments to each host on your wish list.

Can I share my P3 and Host Wish List with others?

Yes, you can share your P3 and Host Wish List with friends and family. Simply click on the "Share" button on your wish list page and enter the email addresses of the people you want to share it with. They will receive a link to view your wish list and can also add their own preferred hosts to it.

Is there a limit to the number of hosts I can add to my P3 and Host Wish List?

No, there is no limit to the number of hosts you can add to your P3 and Host Wish List. You can add as many hosts as you like and organize them into different categories for easier browsing.

How can I access my P3 and Host Wish List?

You can access your P3 and Host Wish List by logging into your account on the online marketplace and clicking on the "Wish List" tab. Your wish list will be saved and can be accessed anytime you log in to your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sequeemamma
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Jan Lewis