• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upload Host's Wish List Into P3?

In summary, to upload your host's wish list into P3, you will need to log into your P3 account and select "Wish List" from the "Host" tab. You can upload multiple wish lists at once by creating a ZIP file and P3 supports CSV, TXT, and XLSX file formats for wish list uploads. Your host will be notified when you upload their wish list and it is recommended to upload it at least once a week for the most up-to-date information.
Jan Lewis
Hello:
Is there a way to import a host's wish list into P3? I know I can print it and enter them manually, but wondered if there was a way to import it.

Thanks!!

Nope. If it's a feature you really want, send a request to Tech Support. If they get enough requests, they may work on it.

Unfortunately, there is currently no way to import a host's wish list directly into P3. As you mentioned, the only option is to manually enter the items from the wish list into P3. However, you can reach out to the P3 support team and suggest this as a feature request for future updates. They may consider adding this functionality in the future.

Related to Upload Host's Wish List Into P3?

1. How do I upload my host's wish list into P3?

To upload your host's wish list into P3, you will first need to log into your P3 account. Then, click on the "Host" tab and select "Wish List" from the drop-down menu. From there, you can click on the "Upload" button and follow the prompts to upload your host's wish list.

2. Can I upload multiple wish lists at once?

Yes, you can upload multiple wish lists at once by creating a ZIP file containing all the wish list files and uploading it into P3. P3 will then automatically extract and upload each wish list separately.

3. What file format does P3 support for wish list uploads?

P3 supports CSV, TXT, and XLSX file formats for wish list uploads. However, we recommend using CSV files for the best results.

4. Will my host be notified when I upload their wish list into P3?

Yes, your host will receive an email notification once you upload their wish list into P3. The email will contain a link to view and manage their wish list on P3.

5. How often should I upload my host's wish list into P3?

It is recommended to upload your host's wish list into P3 at least once a week to ensure that the most up-to-date information is available for you and your host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cooknjess
  • mmilus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • firediv