• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent P3 Won't Acknowledge June Host Specials??

In summary, JennyThe show total of $151.00 cannot include items bought under ths host's name. The show total (for it to count as a show) must be $150.00 and over BEFORE the host shops.Be sure to update P3.
liljen19
Okay - here's my ongoing problem this week that I hope someone can help me with:

I have a cooking show for June for a host who ended up only having her mom and herself actually buy from. While the show was a bust, it still added up to $151.00 in product, so it counts as a show.

So the problem? I entered everything into P3 and can't submit the show because it's not listing the June Host specials. The guest specials are there, but not the host specials. I even tried manually typing in the host code and P3 didn't even recognize the code. :confused:

Any ideas? Help please?! I just want to submit and close this show! :(

Thanks,
Jenny

The show total of $151.00 cannot include items bought under ths host's name. The show total (for it to count as a show) must be $150.00 and over BEFORE the host shops.

Be sure to update P3. Is a past host's order of a host special part of that $151? The total must be $150 without the past host special.

If you put the host in twice..once as a guest..to get it up to $150..then once as the host..you can do it..but she can't order under the host for it to count towards the show sales. She will also need to pay shipping on her "guest" order.

Hi Jenny-
I have a show that I set up for next week that has some outside orders already. When I change the category to host specials, I am seeing all of the June Host specials in P3. I've only been a consultant for a few months, but it my understanding that you have to have $150 in product from the guests to be considered a show. Is your $151 total including what the host is buying?
Eileen

I had this same problem last night. I have orders from two people (neither past hosts) that add up to about $175 before tax and shipping, so I wanted to submit it as a show with me as the host. I tried to enter the code for the 60% off Cool N Serve tray under me as the host and it didn't register it. I believe the code was JK67 if I remember off hand. I plan to call home office today if I have time, and will post here what I find but if someone figures it out before me, please share! The only time I've ever had the monthly host or guest specials not register is when the date of the show was originally in May let's say and I'm now closing it in June with the June specials. You have to change the show date to a June date to get he June specials to register, but this isn't hte case now.

I had that same problem when I submitted my June 2nd show. So I ran my P3 updates and the June host specials "magically" appeared!!!

as a matter of preference, I never use the "codes" when adding host or guest specials...I just use the magnifying glass and type in the name and search for that option and click on it...in 3 years, I have never had an issue. Hope you are able to get this straightened out.
Linda

forever their mom said:
I had that same problem when I submitted my June 2nd show. So I ran my P3 updates and the June host specials "magically" appeared!!!

That is a good idea..run updates.

I have a $450 show, ran updates & still can't get the host specials to show up under magnifying glass or by entering in the #'s?! Guess I'll be calling tech support. :(

ugh. tried running updates only to get an error code saying something about 'unable to run updates due to an internal error' ?? any ideas?

:(

MHouting said:
I have a $450 show, ran updates & still can't get the host specials to show up under magnifying glass or by entering in the #'s?! Guess I'll be calling tech support. :(

Make sure your date is in June, and in 2011.

liljen19 said:
ugh. tried running updates only to get an error code saying something about 'unable to run updates due to an internal error' ?? any ideas?

:(

Call HO. If you have GUEST SALES of $150 and you cannot run the update it is time to call Technical Support at Home Office 888-our-chef. They are there to help us and to reduce our frustration.

I had a similar problem. I had to updat p3 twice but I then worked.

To run the P3 updates, do you just do that from the PC website or is it something you do in P3?

I also never knew you could click a magnifying glass to enter the monthly specials, I learned something new, I'll have to look when I get home! It drives me crazy when I am entering them and can't find the sheet I printed with the codes for the month, yay ;)

I just learned that about a week ago. What a life-saver! I'm like you. I can never find the sheet with the codes when I need it.

Great thread - learned two new things as I sat here struggling to enter the June special for the Cool & Serve Tray - 1) I was trying to enter the July code! 2) Using the magnifying glass option was the fix!

Thanks! :cool:

1. What are the current host specials for June?

The current host specials for June have not been announced by P3. There may be a delay in acknowledging the specials due to unforeseen circumstances.

2. Why won't P3 acknowledge the June host specials?

There could be several reasons why P3 has not yet acknowledged the June host specials. It could be due to technical difficulties, changes in the specials, or other internal issues. We recommend reaching out to P3 directly for more information.

3. When will P3 announce the June host specials?

Unfortunately, there is no set date for when P3 will announce the June host specials. It is best to keep an eye on their official website and social media pages for updates.

4. Can I still host a party in June without the host specials?

Yes, you can still host a party in June even without the host specials. Hosting a party is a great way to earn rewards and connect with friends and family.

5. Will the June host specials be worth the wait?

We cannot guarantee the value or attractiveness of the June host specials until they are officially announced by P3. We recommend keeping an eye out for updates on their website and social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MaryannNic
  • mechelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • straitfan