• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uploading Email Addresses to 'Work With Guest List' on PWS

In summary, to upload email addresses to the 'Work With Guest List' on PWS, you need to log in to your account and go to the 'Work With Guest List' section. Then, click on the 'Upload' button and select the file containing the email addresses. PWS supports CSV and TXT file formats for uploading email addresses. There is no limit to the number of email addresses you can upload, but it is recommended to upload smaller batches at a time. You can upload email addresses from different sources, such as your email contacts or CRM system. After uploading, the email addresses will be added to your 'Work With Guest List' and can be used for email campaigns or tracking engagement on your website. PWS automatically removes
Pampered Angel
Am I missing something or is there a way to upload email address to the "work with guest list" section on my PWS? What a pain to have to type in all those addresses!

When you sign in as a host, there are options to connect with differnt types of address books.

NooraK said:
When you sign in as a host, there are options to connect with differnt types of address books.

Ah! Thanks Noora...I knew there had to be an easier way! ;)

1. How do I upload email addresses to the 'Work With Guest List' on PWS?

To upload email addresses to the 'Work With Guest List' on PWS, follow these steps:

1. Log in to your PWS account.
  2. Go to the 'Work With Guest List' section.
  3. Click on the 'Upload' button.
  4. Select the file containing the email addresses you want to upload.
  5. Click on 'Upload' to begin the process.

2. What file format should I use when uploading email addresses to PWS?

You can upload email addresses to PWS using a CSV (Comma Separated Values) or TXT (Plain Text) file format.

3. Is there a limit to the number of email addresses I can upload to PWS?

No, there is no limit to the number of email addresses you can upload to PWS. However, it is recommended to upload smaller batches of email addresses at a time to avoid any errors.

4. Can I upload email addresses to PWS from different sources?

Yes, you can upload email addresses to PWS from different sources. This includes your email contacts, CRM system, or any other database that contains email addresses.

5. What happens to the email addresses after I upload them to PWS?

After you upload the email addresses to PWS, they will be added to your 'Work With Guest List' and you can use them to send email campaigns or track their engagement on your website. PWS also automatically removes duplicate email addresses and any invalid or bounced email addresses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jendill
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tara1021
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tara1021
  • AlowayFamily