• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting up a Friend's Show on PWS: The Canadian Consultant's Guide

In summary, PWS (Personal Website) is a tool provided by Pampered Chef for consultants to easily set up and manage online parties. To set up a friend's show, the consultant can log into their account, click on "My Shows", and select "Create New Show". They can then customize the show for their friend by choosing specific products, setting discounts and promotions, and even adding exclusive products. Guests can be invited through a link or unique host code, and orders and sales can be tracked through PWS. There is no limit to the number of friend's shows that can be set up on PWS, allowing consultants to manage multiple parties for different friends.
lotsadots
Trying to set up a show for a friend on my PWS, we have lots of friends in common and I already have their names and addresses in my customer connection. Is there no way to add them to her guest list or do I have to enter them all individually AGAIN?I'm a Canadian Consultant, hopefully the answers will be the same, I'm NOT using PP3

Last edited:
Yes

First you want to save your contacts from pp3 or your email or where and export the contacts - put it somewhere easy like your desktop for easy access

Then you want to log on your website, and enter in the host's passcode.

Once you are logged in you can upload the contacts file and I think you can pick and choose which emails you to upload.

it may take a few run through for you to get it - but it works. I do it all the time for my open houses, where I am the host.

Allison

It appears you cannot add guests to a show directly from the Customer Connection. Allison is talking about exporting contacts from PP3 or email. You'll have to do that extra step first and then upload them to the show (after logging in as the host).Or call tech support and see what they say.

1. What is PWS and how does it work for setting up a friend's show?

PWS stands for Personal Website and it is a tool provided by Pampered Chef for consultants to easily set up and manage their online parties. To set up a friend's show on PWS, the consultant will need to log into their account, click on "My Shows" and then click on "Create New Show". From there, they can select the option to set up a friend's show and follow the prompts to customize the show for their friend.

2. Can I customize the products and discounts for my friend's show on PWS?

Yes, as a consultant, you have the ability to customize the products and discounts for your friend's show on PWS. You can choose the specific products you want to feature, set special discounts or promotions, and even add exclusive products that are only available for your friend's show.

3. How do I invite guests to my friend's show on PWS?

Once you have set up your friend's show on PWS, you can easily invite guests by sharing a link to the show on social media or through email. You can also provide your friend with a unique host code that their guests can enter at checkout to ensure their orders are linked to the show.

4. Can I track the orders and sales from my friend's show on PWS?

Yes, PWS has a built-in tracking system that allows you to see the orders and sales from your friend's show. You can access this information by going to "My Shows" and clicking on the specific show. This will give you a breakdown of the orders and sales, as well as any commissions earned from the show.

5. Is there a limit to how many friend's shows I can set up on PWS?

No, there is no limit to the number of friend's shows you can set up on PWS. As a consultant, you have the flexibility to set up multiple shows for different friends and manage them all through your PWS account. Just be sure to keep track of each show and its specific details to ensure a successful party for each friend!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • junkfortara