• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting up Catalog Show on P3, Won't Let Me Set It up on Pws

In summary, Amanda is having issues setting up her catalog show on her website and with orders for her fundraiser. She is trying to contact tech support.
babywings76
Gold Member
I am setting up a new catalog show in P3 and it just won't have the check box for setting the show up on the PWS clickable.

Do I need to call tech support? Or does someone know what I might be forgetting. I did an update already.

I do think it's odd that when I was first setting up the show in P3 it makes me put an e-mail address in for the host. This one host I have doesn't have e-mail. I checked to be sure it didn't have just a one empty space in there that I had to delete. That didn't apply. I went ahead and put my e-mail address in there so it would accept it.

I also wish we didn't have to pick a specific date and time for catalog shows, it would be nice if it could just accept the month. What do you guys put in there, your closing date? I usually just pick a random date in the middle of the month.

Oh now that was odd. I just was wondering why it wasn't liking the date I picked. It kept it highlighted red no matter what I seemed to put in there. Well, I just put April 1st, and that made it happy. But it still won't let me check mark the box to set it up on my PWS.

I usually (depends on the time frame) put the start date (1st of the month) in for catalog and then before I submit I change the date to the closing date. I think you have to set it up in on your PWS first before you put it on P3. Technically I think that it doesn't matter which order but lately it's been weird.

I am having issues with orders for shows on my website and have tech support looking into it. Supposedly the person who can fix this is not working this weekend and I have to wait for Monday for help. People are trying to order for a fundraiser I am closing tomorrow and my PWS is having issues with addresses and won't let the sale proceed. Some have contacted me so I can take the order and put it on the show in P3 but who knows how many sales I have lost over this issue with people being frustrated? It is taking orders from ME but not NH that I know of at the moment. WEIRD!!!!!!!!! (putting it mildly).

Contact tech support, Amanda. Something isn't right.

Good luck

I remember reading something that said you temporarily could not set up shows for more than 30 days out or for the next month untill the 15th. Check weekly bites...

Hmm, but this is a show for now--this month. I put in April 1st as the date.

this is odd....my PWS let me set up my ACS/HWC fundraiser (beginning May 1) and, it already lets people log in and order off it...it's even showing the HWC guest specials for May now...(even though I thought it wouldn't show up until May 1)
Jen

I have never been able to set up a show in P3 and then transfer it to my PWS. It has never worked. I've always had to do it on my PWS and then click to create in P3. That always works.

Okay, here's another problem...I'm trying to enter in the show date on the PWS, and it won't let me have the 31st as the close date. So on P3, it wants my catalog show to be the 1st, but on the PWS, it will only allow the start date to be a certain amount of days between that and the closing date. Very odd.ETA: Nope, I can't get it to accept any date combinations. When I adjust the one date, it says "Please enter in a valid close date". When I pick a different date, I get a strange error page, entirely white page with all this weird info on it. So on and so on for all the different combos I try. I guess I'm calling tech support tomorrow.

Amanda, if it is an April show April only has 30 days.

I don't know what is up with our PWS... I hope to get my problem resolved tomorow with tech support.

pamperedharriet said:
Amanda, if it is an April show April only has 30 days.

I don't know what is up with our PWS... I hope to get my problem resolved tomorow with tech support.

Doh! :blushing: I'm such a dork! Okay, so I fixed that....but I still have the problem with P3 letting me set up the show on the PWS, so I'll look into that tomorrow. But at least I fixed this now, so if anyone goes on it to place an order it'll be there.

babywings76 said:
Doh! :blushing: I'm such a dork! Okay, so I fixed that....but I still have the problem with P3 letting me set up the show on the PWS, so I'll look into that tomorrow. But at least I fixed this now, so if anyone goes on it to place an order it'll be there.

Don't worry about it, Amanda. We all have days like that. With all of the frustration that you are going through things like days of the month don't sink in. I figured I'd ask just to be safe and save you some extra grief from tech support thinking that was the problem and not going into the real problem on your end.

Good luck in getting this problem solved.

So I called tech support so we could figure out why the little box wasn't letting me check it. Well, because I had gone online and set up the show already he said that we wouldn't be able to figure out the problem. I went and set up a new show with my name as the host from square one in P3, so we could try it out, but everything worked just fine. So there wasn't anything he could do for me. Oh well, it'll just have to be a mystery I guess. If it happens again, I'll call tech support right away and see.

Hi I'm a newbie what does p3 and pws mean?

I am new what is p3 and pws stand for?

jjjjmt01 said:
Hi I'm a newbie what does p3 and pws mean?

P3 = Pampered Partner Plus (the software that comes in your kit)
PWS = Personal WebSite

1. How do I set up a catalog show on P3?

To set up a catalog show on P3, follow these steps:

• Click on the "Events" tab.
  • Select "Catalog Show" from the drop-down menu.
  • Click on "Create New Event".
  • Enter the necessary information such as event name, date, and host's information.
  • Click on "Save" to finish setting up your catalog show.

2. Why am I not able to set up a catalog show on PWS?

There could be a few reasons why you are not able to set up a catalog show on PWS:

• Make sure you are logged in to your PWS account.
  • Check your internet connection to make sure it is stable.
  • Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies.
  • If the issue persists, contact our customer service for further assistance.

3. Can I add products to my catalog show on P3?

Yes, you can add products to your catalog show on P3. Follow these steps:

• Select the catalog show you want to add products to.
  • Click on the "Products" tab.
  • Click on "Add Products" and select the products you want to add to the show.
  • Click on "Save" to add the products to your catalog show.

4. How do I invite guests to my catalog show on P3?

To invite guests to your catalog show on P3, follow these steps:

• Select the catalog show you want to invite guests to.
  • Click on the "Invite Guests" tab.
  • Enter the guests' information and click on "Send Invitations".
  • Your guests will receive an email with a link to your catalog show.

5. Can I change the date of my catalog show on P3?

Yes, you can change the date of your catalog show on P3. Follow these steps:

• Select the catalog show you want to change the date of.
  • Click on "Edit Event" and make the necessary changes.
  • Click on "Save" to update the date of your catalog show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • chefheidi2003
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • babywings76