• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Automatic Task Setting in PWS: Tips & Tricks

In summary, Automatic Task Setting in PWS (Personal Website) is a feature that allows you to easily schedule and automate tasks for your customers. You can access this feature by logging into your PWS account and going to the "My Customers" tab. From there, you can customize the tasks by editing their name, due date, and adding notes or details. This feature also allows you to set automatic tasks for multiple customers at once, with no limit on the number of tasks you can set. It is designed to help you stay organized and on top of your tasks for all of your customers.
junkfortara
Gold Member
The first couple times I started entering shows I entered them directly in P3 and it asked if I wanted to set tasks for the show. I loved it, because as a new consultant I needed the tasks and timings set automatically for me.
Now I'm setting up my shows on PWS and it no longer gives the automatic task setting option. Now I don't know which tasks to add and when to execute them. I'm sure I could set each one manually with the help of my binder.. but it seems like a manual process ...
anyone know of any tricks that will still allow me to add tasks automatically when I set up a show in PWS??

Thanks!

Set the show up in P3 first, checking the "sync to PWS" button. Then it will set up the tasks, and put the show on your PWS the next time you sync. But there's no way to set it up on PWS first and then have P3 create the tasks.

Hi there,I can definitely understand your frustration with the lack of automatic task setting in PWS. I haven't personally found a way to add tasks automatically, but one workaround that I've found helpful is to create a template for your shows. This way, you can have all the tasks and timings already set up for you and all you have to do is plug in the specific information for each show.Another option is to reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for their input on which tasks to add and when to execute them. They may have some helpful tips or a set of tasks that they use for their shows.I hope this helps and good luck with your shows!

1. What is Automatic Task Setting in PWS?

Automatic Task Setting in PWS (Personal Website) is a feature that allows you to easily schedule and automate tasks for your customers. This feature helps you save time and stay organized by automatically setting reminders and tasks for follow-up calls, events, and more.

2. How do I access the Automatic Task Setting feature?

To access Automatic Task Setting, log in to your PWS account and go to the "My Customers" tab. Click on the customer you wish to set a task for, and then click on the "Tasks" button. From there, click on "Add Task" and you will see the option to set an automatic task.

3. Can I customize the tasks that are automatically set?

Yes, you can customize the tasks by clicking on the "Edit" button next to the task. You can change the task name, due date, and add any notes or details you want to include. You can also choose to set the task as a recurring task if needed.

4. Can I set automatic tasks for multiple customers at once?

Yes, you can set automatic tasks for multiple customers at once by selecting them from your customer list and clicking on the "Tasks" button. From there, you can add tasks for all of the selected customers or choose specific ones to add tasks for.

5. Is there a limit to the number of automatic tasks I can set?

No, there is no limit to the number of automatic tasks you can set. You can set as many tasks as needed for all of your customers, and you can also edit or delete tasks at any time. This feature is designed to help you stay organized and on top of your tasks for all of your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • pamperedchef88