• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ensuring Sister's Name Recognition on PWS

In summary, if you want to enter your friend's sister as a co-host on your personal web show, you need to uncheck the "e-mail" box on the host profile and use the sister's e-mail address.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I have a friend who is co-hosting a show with her sister. She thinks that some of her guests won't recognize her name because they are her sister's friends. I entered her in my PWS with the friend as a host and her sister as a co-host.

I just went to the site and entered the sister's name ... no dice. But it would let me enter the friend's name.

Is there a way to set it up so the sister's people can order from the PWS with the sister's name short of setting up a second show for sis?

I guess I would set up two shows on your PWS. That way both sets of friends would see it. Then just have 1 show in P3 to put orders from both "web shows".

I would also email HO to suggest they fix that! The more they hear, the more they can give us what we need. They do listen to us.

I agree with Beth, set up two shows. Then if they email out invites, it will come from each of them so their friends can figure it out.

That's what I did with a co-hosted fundraiser (that actually held yesterday). I just put it into PWS twice - once with each host's name. Of course, I had to do that, because there's no co-host allowed on a FR. (Which isn't a big deal, but I have to play with the orders, since they split the host bonus and each picked one item.)

Well GRRRRR! I just did this and had a hard time.

First, it wouldn't let me remove the co-host. I finally realized I had to uncheck the e-mail.

Then it wouldn't let me list the second host's real address. Because I didn't have a valid e-mail for her, I used the sister's so it defaulted to the sister's address.

At a few points, it gave me some crazy screen that showed a cooking show in 1900 and other assorted craziness.

Finally got it all set up, though. They have separate passwords.

Hope this doesn't confuse the hostess' too much!

I would call both of them and tell them the new passwords and how it will make it easier for all of their friends to find their show. Tell them it does not affect the fact that they are co-hosts - the orders don't get submitted until they are on your computer in their show.

1. How can I make sure my sister's name is recognized on my Personal Website (PWS)?

To ensure your sister's name is recognized on your PWS, you can add her name to the "About Me" section or include her in the "Meet My Team" page. Additionally, you can mention her in blog posts or social media posts that are shared on your PWS.

2. Is there a specific way to highlight my sister's name on my PWS?

No, there is not a specific way to highlight your sister's name on your PWS. However, you can use bold or italic font, or change the font size or color to make her name stand out.

3. Can I add my sister's contact information on my PWS?

Yes, you can add your sister's contact information on your PWS. This can be done by creating a separate section for her under the "Contact Me" page or by including her information in the "Meet My Team" page.

4. Will adding my sister's name on my PWS affect my personal sales?

No, adding your sister's name on your PWS will not affect your personal sales. It can actually help to build a sense of community and trust with your customers by showcasing the support of your family.

5. Is it necessary to mention my sister's name on my PWS?

No, it is not necessary to mention your sister's name on your PWS. However, it can be beneficial in building a personal connection with your customers and showcasing the support of your family in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pc_cindy
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76