• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Show with a Co-Host: All Your Questions Answered

In summary, if the co-host is listed on the show as a co-host, they can send out online invites from their PWS. If the co-host is not listed on the show as a co-host, then no invites will go out.
dragonflyz
When I put the info into my PWS and add the co-host information, can the co-host also send out online invites from there? Will it show her name and info for her contacts? This is my first show with a co-host and I don't want to tell her the wrong thing. Thanks everyone!

yes, there is a little box to check if you want the co-host to be emailed.
If you can't find it, let me know I will go on and seeing exactly where it is.

I did check the little box but I wasn't sure if she could still invite online or not...and, if she can, will her guest list show up with the host guest list names too so I can keep track?

When I've done a co-host, people aren't able to search by the co-host's name. It's a pain to me. I haven't had anyone try to add a guest as the co-host.

Nothing shows up on PWS for the co-host. Any emails that go out don't mention the co-host, either.

Well then what is the point in listing the co-host?? Should I go into PWS and put the co-host in as a seperate party...for invite purposes? And just add a note on the invite that she is co-hosting and the party is at...blah, blah, blah?

That would be my suggestion. I would just list them as two shows. That means double work for you, but the co-host's guests will be able to find & order from her.

I'll go that route! Not that much work if it works into a great show!

You might also contact the solution center and ask that they make the co-host thing on PWS work like most of us expect it to work - i.e., be able to search on both hosts. The more of us that ask for it, the likelier they will implement it.

Related to Hosting a Show with a Co-Host: All Your Questions Answered

1. What is a co-host and why should I have one for my Pampered Chef show?

A co-host is a person who helps you host a Pampered Chef show. Having a co-host can make the planning and execution of the show easier and more enjoyable. Plus, having a co-host can help bring in additional guests and increase sales.

2. How do I choose a co-host for my Pampered Chef show?

You can choose anyone to be your co-host, such as a friend, family member, or neighbor. It's important to choose someone who is enthusiastic about Pampered Chef products and is willing to help you plan and promote the show.

3. Do I need to split the host rewards with my co-host?

No, the host rewards will still be based on the total sales from the show and will not be split between you and your co-host. However, your co-host will still be eligible for any individual host specials or rewards.

4. How do I divide the tasks and responsibilities with my co-host?

Before the show, you and your co-host should have a discussion and divide up the tasks and responsibilities. This can include things like inviting guests, preparing the space for the show, and providing refreshments. It's important to communicate and work together to ensure a successful show.

5. Can I have more than one co-host for my Pampered Chef show?

Yes, you can have multiple co-hosts for your show. This can be helpful if you have a large guest list or if your co-hosts have different strengths and can help with different aspects of the show. Just make sure to communicate and coordinate with all of your co-hosts to ensure a smooth and successful event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • wcsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • Jules711