• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Your Perfect Co-Host or Host when Ordering - Tips from Website Experts

In summary, to find a co-host for your Pampered Chef party, you can ask friends, family, or colleagues, consult with your Pampered Chef consultant, or join a local Facebook group. Benefits of having a co-host include reaching a larger audience and creating a dynamic presentation. You can have multiple co-hosts, and the primary host should be the most comfortable and confident presenter. Host rewards can still be earned with a co-host, and the consultant will work with both hosts to determine how they will be split.
Jules711
Silver Member
Is there a way to search by the co-host OR host when ordering through a show? I just assumed (silly me) that it was possible, but it doesn't seem to be. What is the point of the co-host online if they can't use it?

Jules711 said:
Is there a way to search by the co-host OR host when ordering through a show? I just assumed (silly me) that it was possible, but it doesn't seem to be. What is the point of the co-host online if they can't use it?

EXACTLY!!!!! Tech Support seems oblivious to this when I asked them about it.

I always set them up by themself, when the orders come through, I add it to the correct show

Great idea! Thank you so much...duh!!

I've asked for this many times too. Thanks for the great idea, Linda!

Especially since this is a bridal shower. It's the MOST likely time when people don't necessarily know the "host", which I put as the bride since that's the only way to make the emails work. However, it's the DIL to be SO the family may not know her name for sure or as easily. I hope that the fix it.

1. How do I find a co-host for my Pampered Chef party?

To find a co-host for your party, you can ask friends, family members, or colleagues if they would be interested in hosting with you. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for recommendations or join a local Facebook group for Pampered Chef enthusiasts to connect with potential co-hosts.

2. What are the benefits of having a co-host for my party?

Having a co-host for your party can help you reach a larger audience and potentially increase your party sales. It also allows for a more dynamic and engaging presentation as you and your co-host can take turns demonstrating products and interacting with guests.

3. Can I have more than one co-host for my party?

Yes, you can have multiple co-hosts for your party. This can be especially helpful if you have a larger network of friends or colleagues who are interested in hosting with you. Just be sure to communicate and plan with your co-hosts to ensure a smooth and successful party.

4. How do I determine who will be the primary host for my party?

The primary host for your party should be the person who is most comfortable and confident in hosting and presenting Pampered Chef products. This could be you or your co-host, depending on your individual strengths and abilities. Communication and planning with your co-host is key in determining this.

5. Can I still earn host rewards if I have a co-host for my party?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards when you have a co-host for your party. Your consultant will work with you and your co-host to determine how the rewards will be split between the two of you. This is a great way to share the benefits and incentives of hosting with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KatieBeth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • newyawksue
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • MichelleT