• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Past Host Special on Pws | Easy Online Process

In summary, the past host wants to order via the website on the show booked from hers, is there a way to pick her host special? She found the other stuff she wanted just fine (guest special stoneware) but didn't see where to put the HW90 code to get her knife. I can't find it either, I know I can do it through P3 but is there a way to do it online? BTW, it's a catalog show, not a cooking show.Thanks!
Geekgirl69
Gold Member
The past host wants to order via the website on the show booked from hers, is there a way to pick her host special? She found the other stuff she wanted just fine (guest special stoneware) but didn't see where to put the HW90 code to get her knife. I can't find it either, I know I can do it through P3 but is there a way to do it online?BTW, it's a catalog show, not a cooking show.Thanks!

Last edited:
Not to my knowledge. But she can pick the regular priced item & then do "contact me for payment" so that you'll remember to change the code, then call her with the lower price & get her card #. ;)

What happens if she types in HW90 into the "search" field? Is she going to pay by credit or debit card? You can just add it to her order for her after you transfer it into P3 and then update her amount.

When she types HW90 in the search field it comes up with "no results". She is paying by card, I did tell her to just put it in and I would adjust it but was curious for the "next time". I like having answers to some of the questions in advance, lol.

Yeah, I hear ya. :D Then there's situations like I had today. I had someone want to order just a plain old cutting board today and couldn't find it on the PWS. She and I both looked and couldn't find it. It wasn't under the cutting edge section. I had to enter the item number and then it said it was listed under Cutting Comparison or something like that. Weird.

Did she enter her "past host" number first and then go back to choose it? I have had the same problem in the past. Sounds like it's time for a Web Support Call, although there is probably no way to make sure that this host is the "past host" for that show on the website....

I don't think they can add this to an order online.

you cannot add the 60% items online. just have her complete her order as is & tell her you'll call her to get the 60% item & finalize the order.

What is the "Past Host Special" on Pws?

The "Past Host Special" on Pws is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for customers who have previously hosted a party or event with a Pampered Chef consultant. It allows past hosts to purchase exclusive products at a discounted price.

How do I qualify for the "Past Host Special"?

In order to qualify for the "Past Host Special", you must have hosted a Pampered Chef party or event in the past. This can be either an in-person or virtual party.

What products are included in the "Past Host Special"?

The products included in the "Past Host Special" vary and are subject to change. However, they typically include popular Pampered Chef items such as cookware, kitchen tools, and bakeware.

How long do I have to take advantage of the "Past Host Special"?

The "Past Host Special" is usually available for a limited time only and may vary depending on the promotion. It is important to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for specific dates and deadlines.

Can I combine the "Past Host Special" with other discounts or promotions?

No, the "Past Host Special" cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. It is a stand-alone offer for past hosts only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RoseAndrews
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Kristianne