• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past-Host Discount From Each Show Booked?

In summary, the speaker shares their experience with trying to order host specials for multiple shows in the same month. They were confused and frustrated when the system did not allow them to do so, despite thinking they had done it before. They suggest reaching out to customer service for help and clarification on this issue.
chefgirlrd
I thought that a past host could order the host special for each show booked- even if in the same month. I just tried to do this and p3 says "too many host specials ordered..." Each one is on a different show that was booked from hers.

Luckily one host did not want the special so I put it on the hosts order.

I swear I have done this before in the same month! I know the fine print says "past host gets one item" but I read that as one item per show. Because then the host would get no incentive for the second, third show etc if in the same month.

Yes. The host can get the special in every show listed as a booking on her show no matter how many in whatever month up to 6 months after her show. Call tech support. Even though you made it work they need to know so they can fix it.

this may be a dumb question..but are you putting the past host order in as a regular customer with her pas host discount? You're not trying to put 2 host bonus items in under the host order are you? that would definitely read as an "error" but you should be able to put in a past host order as a regular order.

Some months there is an order number for the host special and a different number for the past-host special. Did you try that?

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your experience with ordering host specials for multiple shows in the same month. I can understand your confusion and frustration with the system not allowing you to do so. I recommend reaching out to our customer service team for clarification on this issue. They will be able to provide you with further guidance and assistance. Thank you for being a loyal Pampered Chef consultant, and I hope this issue gets resolved for you soon. Happy cooking!

1. What is a Past-Host Discount?

A Past-Host Discount is a special offer that we provide to our clients who have previously hosted a show with us. It is a discounted rate for booking future shows with us as a way to show our appreciation for their continued support.

2. How do I qualify for a Past-Host Discount?

To qualify for a Past-Host Discount, you must have previously hosted a show with us. This means that you have booked and paid for a show through our company in the past.

3. Is there a limit to how many Past-Host Discounts I can receive?

No, there is no limit to the number of Past-Host Discounts you can receive. As long as you continue to book shows with us, you will continue to receive the discounted rate.

4. Can I combine the Past-Host Discount with other discounts or promotions?

In most cases, the Past-Host Discount cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, please contact us for more information as we may make exceptions depending on the situation.

5. How do I apply the Past-Host Discount to my booking?

You do not need to take any additional steps to apply the Past-Host Discount to your booking. As long as you have previously hosted a show with us, the discounted rate will automatically be applied to your booking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mechelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • kam