• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Host Can't Order Host Special?! Help

In summary, the host special for the current show cannot be ordered until after the show has been processed by HO. The past host item for this month has already been entered, but there is a glitch that will allow tech support to help with ordering it.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I thought a past host could order the host special (using past host #) even if the show was a fund raiser. I am trying to put in the past host item # and the show is now at $150. P3 will not accept it. I know I have the correct numbers. Am I incorrect and she cannot order a past host special for next month. (Her show for this month has been submitted and is on the way)

Gosh, it's been a while since I've done a fundraiser ... but I'm thinking yes, it qualifies as long as the original show was on/after July 1, 2011.Was the show $150 BEFORE you entered the Past Host item? You can't use it to reach the $150.You are only trying to put in ONE past host item, right? Did you do an update on P3?

yes, I am adding it on after the show reached $150

And you put it on the previous show as a booking & not a "potential" booking?(still thinking of what else might be wrong)

It's for next month? It's possible that it just can't be entered YET. I would try again after the first, after you do an update to P3 then. It's happened before that specials couldn't be ordered until the actual month.

byrd1956 said:
... Am I incorrect and she cannot order a past host special for next month. (Her show for this month has been submitted and is on the way)

Sorry, I have a massive headache from my 2 year old (unintentionally) hitting me in the head with a toy about an hour ago. I apparently didn't read your post thoroughly.

Has the current show been processed by HO? Is there a past host # already issued? If not, you'll get an error message until you can look up the Past Host # and put it in the appropriate field on her "past host" order. ;)

Yep, it is a booking. Past host # is there and the show has been picked, just does not say sent. I did finally send a message to HO for advice. I sent the message before I saw the wait til next month then try post. Thank you all for your advice.

byrd1956 said:
Yep, it is a booking. Past host # is there and the show has been picked, just does not say sent. I did finally send a message to HO for advice. I sent the message before I saw the wait til next month then try post. Thank you all for your advice.

If the show is a February show you won't be able to enter past host or host 60% off items until Feb 1. If it is a January show there's a glitch and tech support will be able help there.

you all are sooooo smart!! here is the message from HO

Host special items for the next month will not appear in your program until between midnight and 11AM on the first day of the month. In this case, the PH item will not appear until between midnight and 11AM tomorrow after your program updates.

1. What is the "Past Host Can't Order Host Special" issue?

The "Past Host Can't Order Host Special" issue refers to a problem where a past host of a party or event is unable to order the current host special, a discounted item available only to the current host.

2. Why can't a past host order the host special?

The host special is only available to the current host as an incentive for hosting a party. Once the party is over, the past host is no longer eligible for the special offer.

3. Is there a way for a past host to still order the host special?

In most cases, no. The host special is typically only available during the party and for a limited time afterwards. If the past host missed the deadline, they will not be able to order the special.

4. Can the current host share the host special with a past host?

No, the host special is only available to the current host and cannot be shared with anyone else. Each host can only order the special once.

5. What should a past host do if they missed the deadline for ordering the host special?

If a past host missed the deadline for ordering the host special, they can contact the company or their consultant to see if any exceptions can be made. However, there is no guarantee that they will be able to order the special after the deadline has passed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mechelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefgirlrd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • RoseAndrews