• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nov. Host Specials Showing up $0

In summary, "Nov. Host Specials Showing up $0" is a promotion or discount offered to individuals hosting an event or party during the month of November. It may result in the host paying $0 for certain items or services related to the event. The offer may be available to anyone hosting an event in November, but there may be specific requirements or steps to be eligible. The exact items or services included in the offer may vary, and it is important to read the terms and conditions carefully. The offer is only available for a limited time, so it is best to act quickly to take advantage of it.
straitfan
Gold Member
Okay--what did I miss? I'm trying to submit a show with a levell one host special and past host special, and the numbers for the lg. round platter HT86, and rect. platter HU48 are both showing up at a price of $0.00 (gosh what a bargain!) I went to CC and double checked the flier for the #'s and they appear to be correct. Any ideas?
TIA

DUH! Figured it out..we changed the date of the show, but I didn't in P3!

!It sounds like there may be a glitch in the system. I would recommend contacting Pampered Chef customer service to report the issue and see if they can help resolve it. They may need to make a correction on their end or provide you with a workaround solution.

What does "Nov. Host Specials Showing up $0" mean?

"Nov. Host Specials Showing up $0" refers to a promotion or discount being offered specifically for the month of November for individuals hosting an event or party. The promotion may result in the host paying $0 for certain items or services.

Can anyone take advantage of the "Nov. Host Specials Showing up $0" offer?

The offer may be available to anyone who is hosting an event or party during the month of November, depending on the specific terms and conditions set by the company offering the promotion. It is best to check with the company directly to see if you are eligible.

What types of items or services are included in the "Nov. Host Specials Showing up $0" offer?

The specific items or services included in the offer may vary, but they are typically related to the event or party being hosted. This could include food, decorations, entertainment, or other event-related expenses.

Do I need to do anything special to receive the "Nov. Host Specials Showing up $0" offer?

In most cases, there will be certain requirements or steps that need to be completed in order to receive the offer. This could include booking the event within a certain time frame, meeting a minimum spending requirement, or providing a promotional code. Be sure to carefully read the terms and conditions of the offer to ensure eligibility.

Is the "Nov. Host Specials Showing up $0" offer available for a limited time?

Yes, as the name suggests, the offer is only available for the month of November. It is important to take advantage of the offer before it expires. Some companies may also have a limited number of offers available, so it is best to act quickly to secure the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mechelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • RoseAndrews
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom