• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

After P3 Update, Guest and Host Specials Not Showing up (Mac)

In summary, the speaker is apologizing for asking a lot of questions and mentioning that they have updated their P3 to reflect the changes with Chef's Tools, but are now having issues with guest and host specials not showing up. They also mention having trouble adding the replacement Chef's Tools to an order and ask for advice. They clarify that they are using a Mac and ask if that could be causing the problem. The expert suggests double checking the show summary and using the magnifying glass to view the specials list. They also mention closing and reopening P3 and potentially reaching out to technical support. The speaker follows up to say that they have successfully updated after fixing a filing issue. The expert encourages the speaker to continue learning and seeking help when needed
mille
Sorry for monopolizing...I'm just getting started and there is so much to learn!

I updated my P3 tonight in order to reflect the recent changes with the Chef's Tools. Now I'm having issues with guest and host specials not showing up. I should also note that I had to go through Consultant's Corner for the update, as when I attempted the Help > Check for Updates route on P3, I got an error message. Any advice? I have a Mac, if that makes a difference. Thanks!

I forgot to mention that I am also having trouble trying to add the replacement Chef's Tools to an order.

Is your Mac due for any updates? I don't see how that might affect anything, but just thought I'd ask just in case.Double check that in the show summary, it is reflecting the correct month and year for this show. If instead of typing in the item numbers, you click the little magnifying glass, do the host and guest specials show up in the list? You can click the column on the right to categorize the list.Maybe close out of P3 and open it again. See if you can then run an update. If things still aren't working, I'd call Tech Support tomorrow and see if maybe there's a problem with the last update.

Thanks for the advice! I closed it out, then installed the update again from the website, then opened P3 up again, and did Help > Check for updates. I still got the error message, and it turned out to be having problems because of how P3 was filed/saved on my computer. Got that fixed and then updated without any more glitches, yay!

Hi there! No need to apologize for asking questions and learning more about our amazing products. It's always great to see consultants who are eager to improve and stay up to date with the latest changes. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your P3 and the recent updates. Since you're using a Mac, it's possible that the issue may be related to compatibility. Have you tried reaching out to our technical support team for assistance? They may be able to provide some troubleshooting steps or offer a solution. In the meantime, I would recommend checking the P3 user manual and consulting with other consultants in our community for any tips or advice. Keep up the great work and don't hesitate to ask for help when needed. We're all in this together!

1. Why are the guest and host specials not showing up after the P3 update on my Mac?

This issue could be caused by a compatibility issue with the P3 update and your Mac's operating system or software. It is recommended to check for any software updates or contact the developer for support.

2. How can I fix the issue of the guest and host specials not appearing after updating to P3 on my Mac?

One solution could be to clear your browser's cache and cookies, as this may resolve any conflicts between the P3 update and your browser. You can also try restarting your Mac or using a different browser to see if the specials appear.

3. Has anyone else experienced this problem with the P3 update and their Mac?

There have been reports of this issue occurring with other Mac users after the P3 update. It is recommended to check online forums or reach out to the developer for any known solutions or workarounds.

4. Can I revert back to a previous version of P3 to resolve this issue?

In most cases, it is not possible to revert back to a previous version of P3. However, you can try uninstalling P3 and reinstalling the previous version if you have it saved. Keep in mind that this may not resolve the issue and could potentially cause other problems.

5. Will the developer release a fix for this issue with the guest and host specials not appearing after the P3 update on Mac?

It is likely that the developer is aware of this issue and is working on a fix. It is recommended to regularly check for updates and contact the developer for updates on when a fix may be released.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
toastnthekitchen
  • wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • NooraK