• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do the Host Specials Run on a Calendar Year?

In summary, there is no reliable pattern for host or guest specials in Pampered Chef. While some months may have double product offers or special deals on certain items, there is no way to predict when these specials will occur. It is best to keep an eye out for any announcements and inform potential hosts of upcoming specials that may interest them.
stephaniekocala
I'm relatively new to PC business with less than 6-months under my belt. Hopefully this is a relatively easy question for an experienced PC consultant or two...Do the host specials run on a calendar year? For instance, I know that January is always double product, but do other months run that way as well? I ask because I have a potential host who wants a forged cutlery set and I felt if I knew when that item was coming up as the hostess special, she'd definitely host. Also, knowing what's on the horizon may help me in other ways to promote. What about guest specials? I know they used to be monthly, now they seem to be tri-monthly. Thank you for your time.

Welcome to PF!

I've been a Consultant for 8 years and purchased PC for about 5 years before that and I haven't found a pattern for host specials, guest specials, new consultant specials or anything else. It does seem that for the last few years January and July have been double free product, but that hasn't always been the case. For a while, it seemed that October or November was the month for stoneware, but then last year, it was slightly different. They are definitely doing the "one item from the catalog at 60% off" more often as a host special recently than they did a few years ago, I think. That's an awesome way to get the knives, of course.So, unfortunately, I think the answer is, no, there's not really a way to know for sure until the specials are announced when the best time for her to host will be unless she wants to host tomorrow and take advantage of the March special which she almost definitely doesn't. Of course, the really cool thing now is that even a small show of $200 gives the host a 50% off item. That's not as good as 60% off which is what it would almost certainly be as a host special, but it's still really good. Also, as I'm thinking about it, often, when the knives have been the host special, the host would have to get to the $650 level in order for the full Knife Block Set to be included in their 60% off choices.I don't know if that helps. I feel like I was rambling. But I wanted to make sure you got at least one answer to your question. And maybe my response will bump your question up and others will weigh in too.Shari in TX

Agreed with Shari. I've been with PC almost as long as she has, and while you do notice that they repeat offers (like cookware, stoneware, 'anything at 60%", double value, etc)...they don't have a reliable pattern. I think they do that so that hosts aren't waiting for a particular month to host, just to get the special. ANY month is a good month to host, because of the generous host benefits! Yes, they might get an extra 10% off on an item, but the monthly host special is just a BONUS offer. We do typically know the specials 3-months in advance, which is usually more than enough when booking shows, for a host to decide.

I've been with PC for 25 years and there's no pattern. Just keep an eye out for that special and let her know so she can book her party. Great customer service.

I'm with the others--no pattern. They often have stoneware in October and extra free product in January. But, don't count on that.

I haven't noticed a pattern but I now keep a log of what products are on my hosts/guests wish list and tell them I will call them when they become a Host special. July's special is helping with bookings and so is June's.

1. When does the host special start and end?

The host special typically starts at the beginning of each month and runs until the end of that month. However, specific start and end dates may vary depending on promotions and campaigns.

2. Are the host specials the same every year?

No, the host specials change every year. Our team is constantly coming up with new and exciting promotions to offer our hosts and their guests.

3. Can the host special be combined with other offers?

In most cases, the host special cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, please check with your consultant for any special promotions or exceptions.

4. How can I find out what the current host special is?

You can find out the current host special by visiting our website or contacting your consultant. Our team is also happy to send you updates and reminders about upcoming host specials.

5. Can I still receive the host special if I don't host a party in person?

Yes, our host special is also available for online parties. Your consultant will provide you with a unique link to share with your friends and family to shop and earn rewards towards the host special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
Replies
Views
menehune