• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Need Tech Assistance Asap Re P3 Host Sp.

In summary, the current host booked from the previous even though the name is the same, and the show cannot be submitted with the host special added to both the host and past host.
gailz2
Gold Member
I'm trying to finalize a show and am new at P3 (March). I can't seem to add the host special as it says too many host specials are used (the host she booked off in the fall was a guest, and her 10% came off her order okay, and she did order a host special). Am I supposed to note somewhere that the current host booked from the previous (even though I double checked and the name is exactly the same as when she booked her party)???

Any clues what I'm doing wrong?

gailz2 said:
I'm trying to finalize a show and am new at P3 (March). I can't seem to add the host special as it says too many host specials are used (the host she booked off in the fall was a guest, and her 10% came off her order okay, and she did order a host special). Am I supposed to note somewhere that the current host booked from the previous (even though I double checked and the name is exactly the same as when she booked her party)???

Any clues what I'm doing wrong?

Nope, it automatically allows the booking benefit.

Some ideas....

Make sure the show the current show was booked off of was in November or later for an April show.

Above where the show are listed you can run a Show Summary Report. It makes it easier to see all of the orders.

Hi Gail
Sorry I wasn't able to help :( Can you let us know what the problem was when you figure it out...just curious!
Good luck and CONGRATS on a great show!

I started a thread about this yesterday...Tech said they'll have it fixed by Monday....HTH :(

I just called HO and got through by going to Cust. Serv. vs. Tech. They lady was very nice. She can't imagine what is going on either and said Tech. Support would have to get involved Monday. I wanted to submit the show today and she said she is making a note in my file that I called with the problem and I could go ahead and submit the show without the host special added to both the host and past host, and they would honor it and send it separately. Cool. Thanks for everyone's help.

1. What is P3 Host Sp?

P3 Host Sp is a web hosting platform specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants. It allows consultants to easily access and manage their personal websites, customer orders, and business tools.

2. How do I access P3 Host Sp?

You can access P3 Host Sp by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "P3 Host Sp" link in the top navigation menu.

3. What types of tech assistance can I receive for P3 Host Sp?

Our tech support team can assist with a variety of issues related to P3 Host Sp, including troubleshooting website errors, managing customer orders, and navigating the platform's features.

4. How quickly can I expect a response for my tech assistance request?

Our tech support team strives to respond to all requests as quickly as possible. You can typically expect a response within 24-48 hours.

5. Is there a fee for tech assistance with P3 Host Sp?

No, tech assistance for P3 Host Sp is included in your consultant membership with Pampered Chef. There is no additional fee for receiving support for any issues related to the platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julmarsala
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • funinyourkitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • cochef