1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Urgent Need Tech Assistance ASAP Re P3 Host Sp.

1. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

I'm trying to finalize a show and am new at P3 (March). I can't seem to add the host special as it says too many host specials are used (the host she booked off in the fall was a guest, and her 10% came off her order okay, and she did order a host special). Am I supposed to note somewhere that the current host booked from the previous (even though I double checked and the name is exactly the same as when she booked her party)???

Any clues what I'm doing wrong?

May 2, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Nope, it automatically allows the booking benefit.

Some ideas....

Make sure the show the current show was booked off of was in November or later for an April show.

Above where the show are listed you can run a Show Summary Report. It makes it easier to see all of the orders.

3. pckrissy

pckrissy Advanced Member

Hi Gail
    Sorry I wasn't able to help :( Can you let us know what the problem was when you figure it out...just curious!
    Good luck and CONGRATS on a great show!

May 2, 2009
  4. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

I started a thread about this yesterday...Tech said they'll have it fixed by Monday....HTH :(

May 2, 2009
  5. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

I just called HO and got through by going to Cust. Serv. vs. Tech. They lady was very nice. She can't imagine what is going on either and said Tech. Support would have to get involved Monday. I wanted to submit the show today and she said she is making a note in my file that I called with the problem and I could go ahead and submit the show without the host special added to both the host and past host, and they would honor it and send it separately. Cool. Thanks for everyone's help.

May 2, 2009
Have something to add?