• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the May host specials at CC?

In summary, the host special for May is a free Quick Cooker with a minimum party of $650 in guest sales, and the guest special is a 50% discount on the Quick Cooker when spending $80 or more. To take advantage of these specials, you must book a party with a Pampered Chef consultant and attend a party with a minimum spend of $80. These specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but you can still earn host rewards. They expire on May 31st at 11:59 PM Central Time and cannot be applied retroactively.
yummy4tummy
I just checked CC for the May host specials. Small S/A bowls and caddy (pink of course) $13.00 Large rect S/A platter with handles for $18.40 So Pretty!

I love the flyer! It's so pretty! Thanks for sharing!!!:D

Oh, I wanna check it out now!

Can someone post the link to the flyer so I can take a look? We can't do the 'trick' here in Canada.

Some of us already knew that. ;)Wait, that's not right.We knew what the PINK stuff was, but not the specials.Carry on.

Last edited:
Does the rectangle platter have a pink ribbon on it or is it just the regular one in the catalog? Can't tell from the picture but they call it a HWC product which usually means some pink somewhere.

I think it's just the regular one in the catalog. I think it's nice they are offering something non-pink for those who may not like the color.

supergirljennie said:
I think it's just the regular one in the catalog. I think it's nice they are offering something non-pink for those who may not like the color.

I think the same thing!! Options are nice:)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Some of us already knew that. ;)

Wait, that's not right.

We knew what the PINK stuff was, but not the specials.

Carry on.
Those of us who went to Leadership knew the specials. :)

Related to What are the May host specials at CC?

What are the current host/guest specials for May?

The host special for May is a free Quick Cooker with a minimum party of $650 in guest sales. The guest special is a 50% discount on the Quick Cooker when they spend $80 or more.

How can I take advantage of the May host/guest specials?

To take advantage of the May host special, you must book a party with a Pampered Chef consultant and have a minimum of $650 in guest sales. To receive the guest special, you must attend a party and spend $80 or more.

Can I combine the May host/guest specials with other promotions or discounts?

No, the May host/guest specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards and use them towards your purchase.

When do the May host/guest specials expire?

The May host/guest specials are only valid for the month of May. They will expire on May 31st at 11:59 PM Central Time.

What if I have already purchased a Quick Cooker this month? Can I still take advantage of the May guest special?

Unfortunately, the May guest special cannot be applied retroactively. It is only available for purchases made during the month of May. However, you can still earn host rewards and use them towards other Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ginamkiely
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Cindycooks