• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May Specials - No Pink Items Again? Let's Discuss!

In summary, Pampered Chef rotates their monthly specials to provide a variety of products to customers. While there are no pink items in the current May specials, customers can still purchase them from the website or through their consultant. Pampered Chef continues to support breast cancer research through their partnership with the American Cancer Society. The availability of pink items in future specials is uncertain, but customers can check back in the future. Hosting a party is still a way to earn pink items as rewards, even if they are not currently included in the specials. Contacting a consultant for more information on hosting a party is recommended.
Ginger428
Gold Member
I didn't want to hijack another thread, so I started this one about May Specials....

I totally agree as well. Also my biggest problem is they want us to say we can get these gifts for Mothers Day, well its my 3rd May & because HO gets slammed I have yet to get pink items for Mothers Day anyway. I submitted a show at like 3AM on May 1st & its not even picking yet, so another year of no pink!:(. I also emailed HO asking maybe some other guests specials as well as the pink...:)

I was shocked too to learn today that they are still just picking shows from April 30. My May 3rd show doesn't have a chance!

I wish they could find some happy medium....:)

I called today about a show I submitted the morning of May 1st because it has some stuff I need for a booth on Thursday. I thought for sure I'd get it. She said that it hasn't shipped YET but it's showing that it's getting ready to be shipped. I HOPE that it gets here, but I think sometimes the shipment status pages aren't always accurate, just FYI.

pamperedbecky said:
I called today about a show I submitted the morning of May 1st because it has some stuff I need for a booth on Thursday. I thought for sure I'd get it. She said that it hasn't shipped YET but it's showing that it's getting ready to be shipped. I HOPE that it gets here, but I think sometimes the shipment status pages aren't always accurate, just FYI.

I hope you get what you need for Thursday, If I have it maybe I can send it to you overnight....:)

Related to May Specials - No Pink Items Again? Let's Discuss!

1. Why are there no pink items in the May specials?

At Pampered Chef, we rotate our specials each month to provide a variety of products to our customers. This month's specials do not include any pink items, but we may have them in future specials.

2. Can I still purchase pink items from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can still purchase pink items from Pampered Chef. Our current May specials do not include any pink items, but you can browse our website or contact your consultant to purchase any pink items you are interested in.

3. Is Pampered Chef still supporting breast cancer research?

Yes, Pampered Chef is still committed to supporting breast cancer research. We have partnered with the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer program and continue to donate a portion of our sales to this organization.

4. When will pink items be available in the specials again?

We are unable to provide an exact date for when pink items will be available in our specials again. However, we rotate our specials each month, so be sure to check back in the future for potential pink items in our specials.

5. Can I still host a party and earn pink items as rewards?

Yes, you can still host a party and earn pink items as rewards. Our current May specials may not include any pink items, but you can still earn them as rewards by hosting a party and reaching certain sales levels. Contact your consultant for more information on hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kzuley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Careyann
  • stephaniekocala
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melheather
  • pampered1224