• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Son Might Have Booked Me a Party!

In summary, my son told his third grade classmate that he was in the Pampered Chef business and the classmate decided to have a Pampered Chef party.
sassypip
Silver Member
MY son is 9 and is in 3rd grade. Before he went to bed tonight he casually mentioned that the helper in the cafeteria might want to have a Pampered Chef party! I asked him who it was and we went to the website and he pointed out her picture to me. I asked him how she knew I sold Pampered Chef and he said he told her. He said she told him that she has done parties before, but it has been a very long time. I am sending her a catalog with him tomorrw as well as a copy of the April hostess and guest specials and my available dates.

I have been upset this week because I have had 2 of my parties cancel on me this month and one is going to reschedule for next month, but the other prob not till May. I also have given away at least 5 parties to new recruits because they were their friends and family. I should not complian because I have recruited 3 in the last 2 months and have 2 more possibly waiting to sign, but I lost all my bookings I had for March and April and now I feel like I am almost starting from scratch again. 2 of my recruits have loaded calenders(which I am happy about!!) I do have 2 parties for sure in April, I just hope they do not cancel. I was counting on my 2 that cancelled in March for some decent April and May bookings. My director gave me one of her parties this past weekend because she had something come up at the last minute. I was able to do it because of my cancelled party and I had really high sales, but no bookings. I was bummed when I left. I was really hoping to get at least one booking from that party and it was 40 miles away, so I thought I could start a new circle somewhere else too.

WEll the point I was trying to make is that my son made my day. He may have gotten me that extra party I needed to keep me going in another direction.

Diane

Woohoo!! Isn't it nice when kids can say things so innocently and casually and sometimes they say exactly the perfect things?

Wow...I might have my daughter take some catalogs Monday...ha :)

Congratulations! I am so proud of you and your son! He must be proud of you too, or
he would not have mentioned your being a PC. God is so good. He uses even the children to accomplish his mission (for your success).

Yeah! IT was too cute. He was almost half asleep when he told me too. I have been trying to send emails and make phone calls all day with no luck. (Except my Aunt is doing a cat party~which I am so thankful for!) BUt I need cooking shows to keep my bookings going! I sure hope she books!! He made my day! :)

Grandmarita~God is good and like I said, it was perfect timing. Totally turned my attitude around!

My kids are so interested in my business. They help me label my catalogs for my parties and always want to try the new gadgets we get. Everytime I make something new they always want to know if it is Pampered Chef. Gotta love them! <3

Congrats! My kids are also total PC junkies and have helped me with my biz too. They get as excited as I do when new products arrive, and always want to know when we there's any new recipes.

My son has sold 6 ice cream dippers without any prompting, and they always tell people that I sell PC and need to join my team. lol

2 weeks ago, my son's class was making Pecan Pies and my son told the teacher that he's in the PC biz! The teacher picked up our batter bowl and showed him it was our classic batter bowl! My son then told the teacher that all the tools should be PC because it makes everything easier and to have a party with me because it's fun and would help him get more PC products! lol The teacher loved the idea and is considering hosting a show!

My daughter tells everyone that I do cooking shows and make lots of money! She tells all her classmates that I'm cool and let kids play with the PC tools and that I even let kids cook. She has 2 kids urging their moms to have me over so they can cook. ha ha

Gotta love our kids!

thats awesome!!!

My daughter is 4 and is all about Pampered Chef... everywhere we go she tells people her Mommy is a "Pampered Chef girl." It hasn't helped me out yet on getting any shows... but one day I'm sure it will pay off.

I had a friend's adult daughter come by for a visit the other day. My contemporary is recovering from back surgery, and her daughter came up to help. Anyway, I had somewhat anticipated getting together with the daughter, and welcomed her and her 3 daughters in to help me make the dinner, I had planned to take to the shut in. We made the Taco Wreath, with the girls doing all the hands on part of the assembly. Their Mom took a break, and looked at a magazine she spotted in my living room. When we concluded, she said, "the girls had so much fun, next summer when we come back home for our annual visit, and my sister is here, too, you will have to do a party for us and our hometown friends."It just goes to show you, kids can be our best accomplices. Their enthusiasm really catches fire. I dropped off a hostess packet this afternoon. The teen aged daughter came to the door, cause her Mom had just gone out. Fortunately, I had her name in my head, and confirmed it, and complimented her new hair do. We parted with her saying that she was looking forward to her Mom's party and was asking her Soccer team and their Mom's to come too, just as they had done two years ago. Way to go!

Last edited:
My 12 yr old daughter came home from school one day and said that one of the teachers or playground helpers wanted a catalog is she could. I gave her a catalog the next morning to take to school with her, didn't give it much thought after that but when she came home from school with $80 in orders I was quite surprised and elated! She earned 5% commission from me on that. LOL

My 6 year old told me her student teacher is getting married. ding Ding. I thought of the wedding registry. I'm talking to her after spring break. Kids are great helpers!

What is "My Son Might Have Booked Me a Party!"?

"My Son Might Have Booked Me a Party!" is a fun and unique way for you to host a Pampered Chef party. Instead of you reaching out to friends and family to host a party, your son takes on the role of party host and invites people on your behalf. It's a great way to involve your loved ones in your Pampered Chef business and have some fun together!

How does "My Son Might Have Booked Me a Party!" work?

Your son will receive a personalized link to a party invitation page, where he can invite family and friends to attend your party. As the party host, your son will earn rewards and you will receive the commission from any sales made at the party. It's a win-win for everyone!

Can I customize the "My Son Might Have Booked Me a Party!" invitation?

Yes, you can customize the invitation with your own message and add photos or videos. This is a great way to make the invitation more personal and showcase some of your favorite Pampered Chef products.

Do I need to have a Pampered Chef business to have a "My Son Might Have Booked Me a Party!"?

No, you do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to have a "My Son Might Have Booked Me a Party!" Your son can book the party for you and you can simply enjoy the rewards and commission from the sales. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, this can be a great way to introduce your friends and family to the products.

What are the benefits of hosting a "My Son Might Have Booked Me a Party!"?

There are many benefits to hosting a "My Son Might Have Booked Me a Party!" For one, it's a fun and unique way to host a Pampered Chef party. It also allows you to involve your loved ones in your business and earn rewards and commission without having to do any of the party planning or reaching out to guests. Plus, you get to spend quality time with your son while promoting your business. It's a win-win for everyone involved!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefa
  • iluvmygarlicpress